rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do clubs pay hot girls to go?

Do clubs pay hot girls to go?

I don't think it's as COMMON as your scenario, that's generally just hot chicks who are BORED waiting for some fun to finally slam infront of them like a fucking meteor. In the high end scene MANY hot chicks keep going out over and over BORED hoping that "this will be the night that finally something happens"... (this made "high end" clubs very easy if you're not effected by the facade of it all)

The incentive for women is the fact that MEN will pay to go somewhere with the possibility of meeting a hot chick is probable. (Not including DJ or music events where there is a following for THE MUSIC) In the "high end" scene this used to be BIG BUSINESS but now I feel people have switched to the whole DJ headlining & the old-school "usauge of celebs". (This shit is KILLING NIGHTLIFE!!!)

At the top spots, it's the 1% of cool ass dudes who know shitloads of women...PERIOD!!! What you're seeing is a network of "connector" guys who all know tons of women which is how the ratio can go as high as 80% girls. In 2011, i remember on a tuesday at one of the top venues. (Jay-z really put it on the map in his lyrics) I counted 70 above average women and only 30 guys. One of the greatest atmospheres and vibes #NoThirstyDudes

There are tons of ways that the club utilizes these "connector" types as I've been offered and invited myself on many occasions back when I really was doing it up...
- Group Activities for FREE for the sake of getting girls out way before club starts (Bowling, Karoake, Pre-Game In Penthouse, etc)

- Dinners...This is so common, people don't even realize they can actually go to RESTAURANTS and barter for free dinners. In 2011, my boy brought out a bottle buyer who owned a $60 entree restaurant. 5am we went to his place, he personallyed cooked for our crew of about 10-12, we were allowed to smoke and drink at bar. (Actually bartering is more likely to happen at restaurants that are "trendy" social scene-like which does lots of promotional-like stuff such as brunch, specials, happy hour, etc because they're trying to create a social scene rather than put out mind blowing food)

- PreGame Venues...There i always places where everyone usually are meeting up as sometimes clubbing starts off late and it's a bitch trying to round up 7-8 hot chicks at 12am. For them that's like going from 0 to 100 "were about to go hard and I haven't even got in the party mood yet". (As a result trendy lounges will tend to have people who are there to attract "general population" to fill the space BUT also when the initial pre-game group leaves they're ready for the REAL SPOT and the pre-game lounge still has all the general population who are wondering "where are all those hot people going?")

All this stuff is a dying breed, I rarely see NEW GUYS doing this, just the same ole people I've known for past few years. (I'm talking in terms of really hot chicks)

Messages In This Thread