rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Flight Attendant Confesses In Book: "I Had Sex In The Cockpit & Fucked Billionaires"=

Flight Attendant Confesses In Book: "I Had Sex In The Cockpit & Fucked Billionaires"=

"meeting first-class billionaire suitors and joining the Mile High Club in a Cessna. Now 41, the happily married mom tells The Post’s Doree Lewak how after years of looking for love in the sky, she found it in her own back yard…"
"From the Caribbean to South Africa, I had a guy at every port."
"My favorite spot in Barbados was this club full of hot guys. One drunken night, I spotted a rugby team partying at a long table. I jumped on it and knocked back their drinks one by one. Later that night, back in my colleague’s hotel room, the hot tub collapsed because we had invited too many rugby players to join in the fun."
"I always brought some wild props with me — my suitcase was like a traveling sex shop."
I stayed up for 24 hours, wired on Red Bull and vodkas. At the end of the glam weekend, guests left with goody bags in hand — stuffed with condoms."
"Jonathan was flying me down to the Florida Keys in a two-seat Cessna when I decided to seize the moment. I climbed on top of him while he was flying and sealed the deal."
"We had fun together, but my relationship with Jonathan didn’t last. He didn’t want to commit — and I had an endless supply of handsome, wealthy men at my disposal."

How to Slut 101

We had a steamy night of amazing sex, but when I woke up the next morning, he was gone.
I was heartbroken and humiliated.
[Image: ohshit.gif] [Image: gamerecognized.gif]

Messages In This Thread