rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you want a LTR/girlfriend? Here's how to get one.

Do you want a LTR/girlfriend? Here's how to get one.

Quote: (06-27-2015 08:42 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

^ It sounds like you agree though that physical chemistry and great sex is the doorway to getting a ticket for the girl to open up enough to want a deeper connection.

I think fast sex is the direct express line to that doorway. You may not get sex on date 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.... 14, but I think even with a girl that is open to a deeper connection you need to push hard for it at some point in every date.

If you haven't gone for a hard make out by mid way of date 2 at the very latest I think you are playing with fire. It doesn't matter if you get rejected, that's fine, as long as she is still there wanting to spend time with you it's good. The girl still needs to know you are coming at her with a head full of steam until she gives in. You can't let up. That's her job.

Travesty can you please elaborate on how you were able to get these women to see you again when you came close to having sex but it didn't quite happen? In my experience it's always been a one shot deal. I either get the bang or I'm dead. I keep hearing from people on here "go as far as you can, and if you come up short get the bang next time." The problem is there's NEVER a next time if I get them turned on but they refuse to give it up because of their no sex on the first, second date etc "rules". It makes me want to delay going for the bang until I know it's a slam dunk which goes completely against the advice you and others are giving.

If I knew I could give it my strongest shot and get a bj, finger her, get her off and then rest assured that I had a better than average shot of seeing her again 90% of my game issues would be solved. But it's just not the case in my personal experience...

Messages In This Thread