rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Looks vs. Game

Looks vs. Game

Quote: (10-15-2011 04:27 AM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Quote: (10-14-2011 04:21 AM)Anonybrit Wrote:  

The philosophy on this board seems to be that so long as you're not horrendously ugly, you can basically be Archer..

It is.
Think of any party you attended, was the most popular guy there always the tallest one with the ripped abs?

Style - the dude who wrote "The Game" is bald, skinny and 5"6. He was labeled PUA of the year.

Tyler from RSD who I watched in action is maybe 5"10, and looks pretty normal. In fact NONE of the RSD instructors I've met were 6" athletes with model looks and ripped abs. You see them on the street, and you wouldn't give them the second look. However their skills were tremendous.

Quote:Quote:

You guys say it doesn't matter if you're muscular, you don't need to hit the gym, you can be skinny/slightly chubby and still pull huge numbers with game.

This is correct. Make sure, however, that you're not thinking of "pulling huge numbers" as "being able to fuck any woman they want". The latter one is simply impossible.

Quote:Quote:

You guys say that facially you just have to be at least pleasant to look at, you don't have to be stunning, that game can counteract all of these defects.

Read how the attraction works for females. It is different. You seem to miss some basics.

Exactly, looks don't matter shit.
My asian buddy with completely fucked up teeth and short height is able to overcome that with great style and sharp game.

Oldnemesis, did you take a hotseat or a bootcamp with RSD?

Messages In This Thread