rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Looks vs. Game

Looks vs. Game

Personally, I've always avoided listening to any advice that contains comparisons to Hollywood/celebrity/famous folk in the world of attracting the opposite sex.
I believe it's completely irrelevant to the regular guy-trying-to-do-the-best-he-can.
If you're a Steve Coogan or Bernie Ecclestone ugly-looking mo'fo and you're posting on internet forums about picking up girls, it's highly unlikely you're going to live their kind of lifestyles.
If Gary Lineker wasn't an ex-world class footballer, TV presenter and potato chip thief, I doubt he'd be goosing Danielle. Neither would Lemmy or Mick Jagger have shagged all those women.
Me, my face is a cross between Mick Jagger, Arnold Schwarzenneger and Harry Redknapp and I need to work hard at the gym and dress the best I can to be the best I can be, but if I was world famous I'd most likely just have sit on my arse doing fuck all and still get top-quality pussy.

Messages In This Thread