rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Foreign Brides and Divorce

Foreign Brides and Divorce

[quote] (01-27-2013 09:05 PM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

[quote='KorbenDallas' pid='357034' dateline='1359331840']

Im at a real loss trying to understand what the problem is. Its not something I would ever do, but I am sure the vast majority of these guys are probably decent guys, they are just a bit socially awkward and introverted. They are despised already and their options at home are so limited that they really have few worthwhile options. Women would not be giving them a second look, yet will be the first to shit their pants when these guys abandon the plantation like a bunch of escaped slaves. It seems to really bite the ass of a lot of people that these people are doing this now.[/quote]

I think you are falling into the stereotype trap yourself. Are there socially awkward, introverted unattractive men seeking women overseas? Absolutely. You know what though, many if not most of them fail to marry a girl from overseas because the things that make them undesirable at home make them undesirable anywhere.

Having done this, currently married to a wonderful woman from Ukraine, I've can speak to what my experience was and what I saw from the men I met pursuing the same thing I was.

I am frankly, a fairly good looking guy with a very high paying job. I NEVER had problems getting dates. My problem is that women in the US are f****d up. Feminism has poison them. Roles have been so blurred that women find them selves fighting their natural instincts because the Feminazi's tell them what they want biologically is wrong.

You've got women in the USA who largely don't give a sh** about their appearance because being thin, fit and dressing to catch the eye of a man is somehow demeaning to women.

When I was on the dating website and I put in my profile that "looks matter" and that I was(and still am) attractive, physically fit and I am attracted to the same in a woman and if you do NOT fit that description please don't reply because you wont be my type. The nasty response I got from the so called BBW was unreal... Look there is NOTHING beautiful about a woman who is over weight by 100-200 lbs... NO amount of alcohol is going to make her hot.

EE women are very FEMININE and proud of the fact that they LOOK great. They expect a man to be just that A MAN. That means YOU take out the garbage and SHE cooks. You take care of things when they break, the garage etc... she cleans... obviously not every woman is like that but in general that is what you find....

I'm not hung up on the domestic roles its that THEY want you to be what your grandfather was (for those of you under 30) and they want to be what Your mom or grandmother was in terms of being a WOMAN. They will be offended if you don't open a door... hell you do that here and you never know if you'll get screamed at... Worse yet I've had women open doors for me... WTF??!!!

I know SEVERAL American men married to women from Ukraine here in my city because we are actively involved because of the invasion of Ukraine by Russia.. I can honestly say that every single one of these guys has it together, socially, emotionally and financially. Only one of them is what I would call an introvert.... All are highly educated a few are professors at THE big university here in my city....

IMO it has far more to do with what a turn off the American woman has become in terms of how they look, think and act (especially in public) Want proof look at how they dress to go in public. Anything that isn't clubbing or a "date" environment thing (restaurant) and they dress like slobs. Heck I bet half of them dont even own a dress. Some women I have NEVER seen wearing anything but T-shirts and Jeans or sweats.... Look thats okay once in a while... but when that is your normal wear...

Messages In This Thread