rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Looks vs. Game

Looks vs. Game

Quote: (10-14-2011 08:27 AM)Lothario Wrote:  

You seem to understand the concepts alright but your statement Game doesn't matter is offending, Come on young Jedi accept the GAME with an Open mind.

My apologies if you were offended.

When I said game, above, I was referring to things like:
-Being alpha
-Money game
-Status game
-DHV's
-Text game
-Phone game
-Building comfort
-Building attraction
-Making her feel qualified
-Persuading a girl to like you when she doesn't already like you
-Plowing through LMR

If you always look your best (this is especially important for average to below average looking guys), are chill and fun, and meet tons of women (30 a day take only takes about 45-60 minutes if your a busy guy living in a big city) you will be able to have more and easier success with much higher quality women than guys doing the above things.

You can call it numbers game or whatever you want.
I call it efficient, easy and stress-free.

In my experience this is simply the easiest way to meet and date extremely high quality women who honestly like me, are loyal, honest and highly sexual. Barring being rich & famous (which will get you a disproportionate amount of women who don't honestly like you, requiring you to disqualify much more quickly and ruthlessly than normal) this has been the easiest and fastest way forward for the average guys I've met who are in happily date one or many beautiful, successful women who are totally in love with the guys.

This is simply my point of view. Nothing I say will take away the fact that many guys have gotten sex after using the above-mentioned techniques. I'm still working on a time-travel machine for trying to re-write the past.

Messages In This Thread