rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Looks vs. Game

Looks vs. Game

Statistically speaking, the impact of looks can't be denied. The whole looks aren't important meme really holds back a lot of guys, especially average looking guys who don't like to throw big bucks/VIP at girls.

For the average guy is isn't rocking VIP/High Status/Hollywood Game (read: attracting girls who are looking for the money ticket rather than a girl who honestly likes you) THE BEST thing you can do to improve your results with women is get your looks and image down Tight.

If you meet lots of women and look your best (rocking a nice suit works well) and then follow that up with being funny, cool and chill then game doesn't matter. Do that and you'll end up meeting and dating wayy better women than most guys ever will.

I've seen the hypothetical arguments about why looks don't matter such as - "My buddy is a great looking guy. I'm ugly but I get way more girls cause I got game! He gets none. See, looks don't matter."

Those arguments have nothing to do with looks and everything to do with lots of other variables like: The amount of women he meets, his chillness/weirdness around them, does he shoot himself in the foot, etc.

Here is how to prove the impact of looks (and anyone here can test it yourself):
Go talk to 100 girls dressed in jeans and a T-shirt then go talk to 100 girls in a nice suit. Say the same thing. Have the same conversations. Make sure ALL variables are the same EXCEPT your looks. Watch the massive difference in how girls treat you. Most of you don't even need to go out and do that experiment because it's obvious, "Yeah, duh, of course I'll get better results when I dress nicer." So much for looks don't matter.

Getting your looks as good as you possibly can and meeting as many women as you possibly can are the two things that will get you more results with more and better women than anything else you could possibly do. That and cake. Cause c'mon. Everybody loves cake.

Messages In This Thread