rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dubai

Dubai

Quote: (11-30-2009 12:40 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

I know a lot of cats who have been. I have never had the desire.

"But I can't even picture what kinds of women, if any, would be available."

From what I have heard, all kinds of girls. Remember, girls follow the money.

The thing is, I think comparing Dubai in 2005 to 2009 is like comparing mangoes to papayas.

No, it is not that different. The economy is weaker because the fundaments of it were shaky. But you won't find "cheap" housing per se, just getting cheaper.

A couple months ago I was offered a job there and I still have to decide (it is for next year), but I informed myself with people living there and those are the ideas I can pass onto you.

Girls: you won't be able to date the locals, they are in another strathosphere of blood and money, meaning as a non-emirati, you have it very difficult to be allowed to date them (banging them would be sacrilege and prepare yourself to be shot).

There are tons of high level expats from Europe and most english speaking countries, so your game can be directed at them, although as far as I was told by a female friend there, they are a bit on the defensive from arab locals who treat them like whores and from other expats who are just single and horny. Seems women there (western) are in real need of true men to show them a good time, so that could be an advantage for any of us who go there [Image: smile.gif]

Then you have women doing lower level work there: those must be really easy to game, but probably the quality is pretty low on that side.

There are tons of "imported" whores, as well, mainly from Russia and ex soviet republics, I can think some of those must be very hot.

Dubai is the least strict of the 7 emirates, hence your chances of running game there are better than say Abu Dhabi or Sharjah (pretty conservative ones)

Messages In This Thread