rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Intricate webs of bullshit

Intricate webs of bullshit

Quote: (10-12-2011 03:31 PM)Prowl Wrote:  

Sooo I'm generally a very open/honest person, at least with everyone I know.

When sarging however, at least every once in a great while, I like to make up preposterous stories and see how long I can carry them, really just as a test of improvisational ability.

This MAY make me a sociopath, but it is also sort of fun. One night a few weeks ago I went through ~4 sets wherein I posed as a business jet pilot, just in town for the night, maybe back again in the future. Surprisingly, this hooked pretty well on 2 girls, and I've been texting back and forth since. I'm thinking it's about time for me to "fly back into town".

One of the girls' fathers is actually an Air Traffic Controller by trade, and thus I'm quite proud of the fact that my limited grasp on the world of civilian aviation coupled with some bullshit slinging has allowed the ruse to continue on this long. I've texted her photos from "where the job has taken me lately" (all from Google Images LOL). She's asking when I'll be back, etc.

I don't view this as a realistic path to a bang so much as a brain exercise and an amusing change of pace.

Am I the only person who does stuff like this?

Show up next time you meet her in a "pilots outfit".

Play it like Frank Abagnale: Catch Me If You Can.

Messages In This Thread