rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

College girl carries mattress she was "raped" on throughout campus

College girl carries mattress she was "raped" on throughout campus

Quote: (06-08-2015 03:47 AM)Galahad Wrote:  

Quote: (06-08-2015 01:11 AM)Lizard King Wrote:  

I think one of her parents abused her sexually, or she experienced some sexual abuse in her early teen years.

If we always assume sexual abuse as reason for strange behaviour - this also leads to a fake rap culture.
You can not be on time? - sexual abuse
You can not stick to common sense? - sexual abuse
and so on....

For me its a too simple answer. And as mention sexual abuse is something that people can deal with over the time. Richard Dawrkings wrote also something about it. Had read an article about rapist and other sexual criminals. They said that less then 30 % of them had suffered from sexual abuse in their youth.

Why people do something or have a favour or fetish is often more genetic then from sexual abuse as a single factor.
Use sexual abuse as kind of a free pass for strange behaviour leads to the situation we have now.
When someone can not act in common sense, hell don't try it - play the victim card of sexual abuse. Its a moral trigger.

You are right. My comment was based on my own experiences and was not intended to be a serious assessment. There are plenty of people here who can do a far better job of that than I can.

I also come from a different generation to mattress girl. There are some commonalities among the people I know/have known who were sexually absued: promiscuous, difficulty maintaining relationships and out of the ordinary sexual behaviour(in women this manifests as: likes being choked, simulated rape, violent sex, etc). I am not for one minute saying that my anecdotal evidence implies that all sexual abuse victims are the same, just sharing what I have experienced.

Messages In This Thread