rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Condition of the Average Frustrated Chump in 2015 in the West

The Condition of the Average Frustrated Chump in 2015 in the West

Quote: (06-04-2015 06:29 PM)Jetlagged Wrote:  

Then it must be nice to be tall young and handsome. This being approached is not typical behavior.

Look dude, it's true. Most guys aren't getting past 20-30 notches, and the vast majority are getting less than that. I'm sure there's a rough estimate study done somewhere.

If people were getting super high notch counts game wouldn't work, because everyone would be using it. Game really is just acting like a man with very high testosterone, which only a small percentage of the population naturally has. While the game community seems large, it's just a small percentage of a much large population.

I think we can all agree average women when compared to a similarity man in both age and looks will have a higher notch count. There's a reason for this.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/19374216/ns/he...re-having/

Self reported study, men 7 I think women 4. We all know how much we can trust self reporting women, although there's definitely a lot of <4s in USA who ain't fuckin.

While also from a small study group of my awkward, introverted high school friends, I'd definitely say in the mid single digits is even generous for those of the poor side of average socially. Except for one friend who got into selling drugs, easy high double digits. I'd love to see a sex-partner distribution histogram.

The other thing about these samples I find funny, is that mathematically in any closed straight population, the average should be the same. 50 guys and 50 girls, 50 couples fuck once each, regardless of the distribution, the average would be 1. That's the same if 50 guys ran a train on one girl, or if each of the 50 couples did it once, or any where in between. (Though in that first situation I think fem-logic would say it's only 1 which no doubt accounts for the discrepancy)

Messages In This Thread