rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh's "Theory Of Evolution Does Not Apply..." Discussion

Roosh's "Theory Of Evolution Does Not Apply..." Discussion

I am a bit late to this show but I believe our purpose is still to survive and reproduce but it is necessary to look at individual societies to see this in effect.

Looking at the Western World we see declining birthrates. My humble assertion is that throughout most history women were the primary selectors of reproduction, however within the last 30 years this has drastically switched.

My assertion is that in reality men are now choosing who to reproduce with and by doing so we are ensuring survivability of the species by refusing to reproduce with the modern woman. There is a dearth of women who wish to procreate but men refuse due to the womens' appearance or the legal pressures put on us by our Western society.

Thus, indirectly, survival of the fittest is inplay by ensuring the reduction of genes that favor being overweight or for what manifests as feminism.

It should be no suprise to readers here that Russia actually has had a slight uptick in its reproduction rate for the exact opposite of these reasons.

Messages In This Thread