rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Impregnation?

Impregnation?

Quote: (10-11-2011 10:42 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

In my opinion this is only applicable if you care about the chick and are looking for repeat service (I get repeat service without doing/caring/focusing on anything about the chick, so thats still not a great excuse).

Well, my opinion is different. I try to bang every babe I meet this way -- the ones who are repeats...and the ones who are first time-last time. (I will say I rarely have women sleep over; again, that's why I like married women).

Quote: (10-11-2011 10:42 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Funny story, I had this one chick 2 years ago get mad when I refused to go down on her after she gave me head. Threatened to leave and shit.

I was like im sorry but I dont go down females. And if you want to leave, leave. I got 10 females on speed dial that will be over within the hour lol (i was lying ovcouse [Image: banana.gif] but she didnt know that)

Personally, I enjoy eating them out. Frankly, it's what keeps those married women coming back for more...and not expecting much from me, other than getting off like they haven't for a long long time.

They contact me more than I contact them.

Messages In This Thread