rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Impregnation?

Impregnation?

Quote: (10-07-2011 05:45 PM)KingofScotland Wrote:  

Getting a girl pregnant and me catching AIDS or an STD terrifies me yet I cannot help but fuck a girl bareback when it comes down to it. I tell myself every time that I will never, ever, again fuck a girl without a condom but it seems to happen wil alarming frequency. The next morning I'm instantly regretting it and will go out and spend £25 on the morning after pill if need be just to avoid that. I hate on myself so much for just not slipping that rubber on but at the time it seems so fucking right to be bareback in the girl even when I've got condoms to hand. Argh!

That's nice and everything but you can't rely on a chick to take the day after pill. It gets scarier when you buy the day after pill and she refuses to take it. What you going to do, punch her in the face and make her take it or put it in her omelet?

Messages In This Thread