rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beach game

Beach game

Quote: (11-27-2009 05:57 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Take off the flips flops and ask them if they can watch them for me while I go in the water.

That's been my move for about 20 years now. It works great on Island Girls.

Right now on the North Shore the waves are huge. 20 feet Hawaiian measured. I bring two boards. I take a short one out first and leave maybe a 9 footer in the car. First I find a girl or girls to work the Lumiere Slipper Move on. (We call flip flops slippers)

"Whoa waves are huge" is usually my next line. Then I tell the girl/girls to watch out for me and not let me drown. Maybe they watch, maybe they don't, I have no clue. I surf for maybe 20 minutes and take 2 or 3 waves. I go back to the girls I have already worked the Lumiere Slipper Move on and they are usually ready to talk surfing.

After we talk story I tell the girl I have a longboard in the truck and even though the surf is no place for a woman, i can paddle her out on the front of my board. Always put the leash on the girl. Nobody needs to get hurt out there. Just coast her though some waves. The kino should be going on like crazy.

The trick in the water is to be completely in control of the girl and your board. If you can make the girl feel like she is completely safe out in the huge surf you should have no problem banging her.

After you get out of the water go to the shower and rinse your girl off. If there's no shower, do like I do and keep a big gas can in your truck filled with water. Pour it on yourself and the girl. It will be a lot colder than the ocean so she'll get really goosebumpy. Freeze her. Steal towels from Turtle Bay they're nice and comfy. Wrap one around the girl and give her a big hug and warm her up. Again you are in control of her body's comfort. Get the kiss out of the way right there.

After that take her to one of the four bars in Haleiwa that are still in business. I recommend Jameson's. It's a great spot to go at sunset time. Girls love the scenery. Have a few. Then go to your house and have sex with the her.

Aloha!

Messages In This Thread