rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How did gays become so popular?

How did gays become so popular?

I am writing an article about a bill that was voted in in Munich in support of gays / LGBT.

Since gays consist of about 1-2% of the population, how is it that a majority is in favor of them? This is in stark contrast to, say, right-wing groups. Obviously, the victim mentality plays a big role - if you look strong, who would get off helping you?

I am rather young and not very knowledgeable in history and I wonder if there's anyone here who has backtraced / followed this development and knows something about how public opinion was influenced to the point where a majority is in favor of LGBT.

Who are the opinion-makers and who are their holders? Who profits from this?

Since the partys supporting this particular bill were exclusively leftist, I imagine that the demographics to whom protecting LGBT rights appeals are the same who generally perceive themselves as victims, namely women, immigrants, city folk.

Book discussion platform: Alpha Book Club
Blog: Man Without Father

Messages In This Thread