rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Vile Sluts Who Accept More Dick Than a Urinal [re-titled 3.0]

Vile Sluts Who Accept More Dick Than a Urinal [re-titled 3.0]

I don't think you will ever get a straight answer. With that said I don't think the best way is to ask a girl but to generate an assessed number in your head only after you observe her personality, social life, and behavior.

For example: a girl I ran with started to make it into my routine until we went out the bars together one night. The male bouncers and bartenders all knew her well by name, She also reciprocated with random dudes hitting on her.... from that encounter I assigned her a value of barslut and she quickly dropped in my respect and ranks. I would say 30+

Another example: On a different occasion I went back to another chicks place and next to her bed I spotted a little bowl of condoms and lube... we hit it sans raincoat.. 20+ assigned

Last example: A girl I really dug; 9+, smoking body, chilled and relaxed, had a boyfriend, I ran her every week for a while. She wanted to leave her BF for me. Although I was feelin her I could never get into anything serious with her because I am aware of her values, or lack thereof. 20-30+

For girls who have a low notch count you just get a feeling like a sixth sense. I wish I could provide a better description of girls with low notch counts, maybe someone else can chime in.

Maybe the best way is to look for how she carries herself and interacts with others to gauge wether or not she's beat meat and if you want to roll with her or not. Maybe its best to not focus on arbitrary number.

Messages In This Thread