rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Yoga Poses and Headstands: the New Duckface

Yoga Poses and Headstands: the New Duckface

Totally agree and it's been bugging me for a while. I think the trend started with urban SWPL chicks who wanted to show how "eat pray love" they are while also pointing their ass at the camera, but it's gaining steam with pretty much all girls who attention whore. It's more or less a plausibly deniable way to show off, since it's somewhat hard to criticize directly, even though the clear intention is to replicate sexual positions under the guise of being "exercise". The explicit message they're trying to send is-- "look how healthy, well-traveled, and spiritual I am." (which is already a distasteful cliche). But the implicit message is-- "look at how hot my ass looks bent over in trendy spandex."

The ultimate irony, of course, is when these girls explicitly state "no selfies or shirtless pics" on dating sites, as if pointing their Lululemon covered ass in the air is some deep spiritual experience because they're in front of a mountain. Tuth, do you swipe right or left for these girls? I almost always swipe left these days.

Also, what is your opinion on girls who go to the supermarket (or even just walk around the city) after yoga in their stretchy pants? While obviously it's sexy, it pisses me off. I live in DC and for some reason seeing entitled upper class chicks flaunt themselves seems especially distasteful, even if they actually are coming from yoga.

Messages In This Thread