rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game getting better, LMR getting worse

Game getting better, LMR getting worse

In 3 weeks my past 3 pulls have all put up massive LMR. I smashed only 1 of them and that was after an entire night of trying. The other two flatly denied even with repeated attempts, however they put up almost no resistance wrt to me coming back to their places and getting into bed with them.

Normally I consider pushing through LMR to be one of my strong suits, so I'm somewhat confused and trying to diagnose the problem.

Other Info: Up until this point many of my lays had come from online game, to date, to bang. These past three have all come from cold approach night game.

I hadn't made out with any of them prior to taking them home.

All girls in the 7-8 looks range. And all were far more conservative than what I usually attract.

My only thought is that weak/mediocre game screens out maybes and conservative girls and my game may have ticked up just enough so inherently I'm no longer screening as hard.

Thoughts?

Messages In This Thread