rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Berlin vs. Amsterdam

Berlin vs. Amsterdam

1) Which is easier to pick up girls in English (or not).
I would say Berlin, in Amsterdam you can pick up the tourists but native dutch girls are a pain in the ass, they can smile and discuss a bit with you but difficult to get more, on top of that if you are german or french and you stay long enough you'll discover that they hate people from these 2 countries.
German girls are more shy in the first approach but in the meantime more charming, more genuine.

2) Which city has girls that are more DTF?
I would say both but the pick up game in Amsterdam is very poor, mostly dead drunk game.

3) Which has better looking girls.
a bit difficult to answer, you might have the feeling they are better looking in Amsterdam but the city is smaller and has a high density of population, if you stick to the center of Amsterdam then girls are better looking then Berlin, if you take the whole city into account it's less obvious. In Amsterdam girls have a better sense of fashion.

4) Which is beatter for a guy in his 30's.
It depends what you are looking for, if you like hookers and weed go for Amsterdam, you'll have a great time. You'll find plenty of english speaking expats to socialize with and dutch people have a kind of inferiority complex towards the american so they love them a lot, as a canadian I'm assuming you would get the same love.

5) Which is better for going out (I don't go to clubs, I likehey lounges, bars at restaurants and pubs).
Both are good for going out, plenty of bars and clubs in both cities. I prefered Berlin because there are plenty of alternative places.

6) In the EU, anyone have a better place to relocate that you think would be superior to Berlin or Germany. I would love to stay in a warm area but it seams the best spots are in the frost. Let me know, I am open to any suggestions (Stockholm, Copenhagen, Prague, Rome, Paris, South of France, Lisbon, Etc)?
I understand that you are running a business and need to hire english speaking people, I think for the easiness of running a business and general english speaking abilities Amsterdam is one of the best choices. Don't choose Paris to run a business or you'll regret it your whole life, diverse taxes and labor laws will kill your business.
I don't know all the european cities though, maybe there is a hidden gem somewhere...

Messages In This Thread