rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Day Bang in Action (audio recording)

Day Bang in Action (audio recording)

thanks for taking a listen. your critique was level-handed and fair. someone else commented on my voice too, so its going to be something i'll work on. at the very least, i'll be conscious of it in future approaches.

Quote: (05-09-2015 02:04 AM)Spaniard88 Wrote:  

Congratulations on that many approaches, man.

Also, nice work recording that and having the confidence to put it up here for critique.

So, here's my constructive criticism, because you asked for it.

Your tone/speech patterns could use a shot of testosterone.

Look up some movies with leading actors that are looked at as manly, and practice adopting their tone and speech patterns.

Just like a woman's voice/speech pattern can seduce a man, a man's voice/speech pattern can do the same to a woman, and your tone in that conversation was far from the tone/speech pattern required to achieve that effect.

Again, I'm saying this in a completely positive way, I'm not ribbing you, I think it's fantastic that you're putting in effort and working on your game. My suggestion would be to work on your tone/speech pattern, and emulating some screen icons would be an easy way to get started.

Good luck, man, and again, congratulations on putting in all that work so far!

Quote: (07-13-2015 04:02 AM)Suits Wrote:  
If you're serious about self improvement and make real effort, this forum will always have your back.

Messages In This Thread