rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Amazing Dailymail article on marriage could have been published on Return of Kings

Amazing Dailymail article on marriage could have been published on Return of Kings

I'm lucky to be young, I think this stuff will turn around and I don't plan on getting married for another decade, after the mad max period has ended and everything is semi back to normal and girls realize how much they need men.

There are a lot of 'unicorns' in the world though so to speak. So, if you are like me, and plan on having a traditional marriage, don't give up. Bang some girls here and there, build your character and money, and things will probably work out ok.

You just gotta communicate well with your woman. Being a red pill man you have to understand, YOU ARE THE PERSON THAT IT WORKS OUT FOR.

Also, if you want to read about real struggle, read about the battle of Stalingrad. After I read about that battle, I've tried to completely stop complaining about things.

We are men, are lives ARE harder, but our JOYS feel better because WE ATTAINED them. Shit doesn't just happen for us. But it also makes our triumphs more sweet.

Messages In This Thread