rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When a girl says "I Hate My Father"

When a girl says "I Hate My Father"

Quote: (05-13-2015 12:53 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Sometimes, I find young girls who are "old souls". They act older than their age, they don't relate to people their own age, they are comfortable around older people.

These girls are perfect for the older playboy looking to date younger.

"Old Soul" + "hates her father" = She will bang older men

Some girls are so aware, because they are old experienced souls. In other, but rare instances they are women who have matured beyond their years through various hardships in life - the minority in the West.

I think that more women are actually attracted to older men - up to 40 at least, when viewed just from a physical viewpoint, but with women attraction is also what is acceptable socially. That's why they may be attracted physically and sleep with a 40 year old guy, but would not like for her friends to find out. In old times 15-20 year age differences were not uncommon. Feminism and the feminine imperative now decided to move stronger against that through shaming - old Bitterbitches need their 35 year old men ready for the divorce-raping and not looking for 18 year old hotties.

Messages In This Thread