rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sharp deterioration in UK dating market over the last 12 months

Sharp deterioration in UK dating market over the last 12 months

I agree with CBW and Kieran, as I usually do on these kind of threads, For women in the age range the OP is looking for, I can't really suggest anything apart from perhaps wine bars in affluent suburbs, social circle etc.

However, again I need to stress - there are plenty of places in England where you'll find hot, slim, young, middle class English girls. Basically any decent to good university will have plenty living in that city*. Likewise, you'll have loads in the affluent areas of any major city. In regards to the OP, Middlesborough isn't exactly known for it's prosperity - BUT there are places nearby(ish) with sizable student populations and affluent parts. York and Harrogate spring to mind.

When I say middle class, I'm not necessarily referring to the super privileged girls, like Emma Watson, who spent their entire education from 4-18 in expensive fee-paying schools either. I'm talking like the rung below that. Explaining the classes and inter-classes within the UK is difficult at times! It is funny defending English girls on a forum like this though.

Sometimes I'm tempted to do a mass upload of pics of these seemingly mythical 'hot, middle class English girls' that I know, from various places in the country, just to show that they exist!

In my experience, girls who've maybe spent a couple of years at a fee paying school, for example perhaps at age 16-18, are a happy medium. Not as dependent on social circle as the really posh birds, but have at least some conservative values in regards to SJWs etc. That's not to say that many of them aren't slutty though.

In regards to SJW's...for example, a very hot girl, with that kind of 'sweet spot' background, who I know from Uni tweeted:

"I just don't think I could ever be friends with a fat person"

I told her I approved.

She also, this week tweeted:

"Looking, waiting, hoping for my Alpha"

She's an Elite Daily reader, so no surprises there.

* plenty of foreign girls at most universities too - Manchester's unis (including Salford) have a lot of EE and Oxford's have lots of French and non-EU. From my knowledge, at least.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Messages In This Thread