rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

President Entertaining Idea Of Putting Female Faces On US Paper $

President Entertaining Idea Of Putting Female Faces On US Paper $

Quote: (05-13-2015 05:55 AM)big poppa Wrote:  

I think it's time we made up for all these years of having men on our currency. I propose;

$5 - Gay male
$10 - Lesbian
$20 - Spinster
$50 - Feminist
$100 - Tranny

You're on the right track, but we can use it to accurately portray the victim hierarchy and thus the "social justice" left's sense of intrinsic human value.

Penny - Straight cis white male. Nearly worthless.
Nickel - Straight cis white thin feminine woman. She is ignorant and suffers from internalized misogyny.
Dime - Straight cis Asian male. He's generally affluent but doesn't have white privilege.
Quarter - Fat straight cis white female. She suffers from female AND size oppression.
$1 - Straight cis black/hispanic male. Suffers from racial prejudice but are still straight cis men.
$5 - Gay cis white male. Would have been higher in the past, but homosexuality is becoming more accepted and he still has cis white privilege.
$10 - Straight cis black/hispanic female. Suffers from racial and gender prejudice.
$20 - Gay cis POC. They suffer from racial and homosexual oppression.
$50 - Trans white person. They might be transitioning out of gender oppression [Image: smile.gif], but they still have white privilege.
$100 - Trans POC. The most oppressed people on the planet and therefore the most intrinsically right people. Their opinions and experiences are worth the most.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

Messages In This Thread