rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck)

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck)

^what? first off, never ask for a girl's instagram and tell her you want to 'do research' on her. That is just horrendous text game. instagram is just a utility for girls to attention whore, and you do not want to be playing into that. next time a girl tells you that she needs time to think about whether she wants to go on a date with you, you either say "you have 10 seconds to decide" or "no, just go with your gut and decide now, if that's a no, so be it"

been said many times, girls that tell you 'maybe' are by far the most problematic. the girls that say 'yes' are great, the girls that say 'no', at least they gave you a straight answer and you can go chase other women, the girls that say 'maybe' can string you along indefinitely.

you should be trying to get her out on a date, not doing research on her instagram.

as for what your ideas are. give her logistics as to what you will be doing on the date. getting drinks, getting coffee then drinks. drinks and dancing. drinks and air hockey. depends on the girl. i would just be trying to call her and talk to her and figure that out.

'you around? can I call?" is ok, and just hope that your phone game is better than your text game.

Messages In This Thread