rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Real Talk Sessions: Real Post-Mothers Day Spittin'

Real Talk Sessions: Real Post-Mothers Day Spittin'

My mother always told me; " No one is on your side- not even your family. They (Everyone) will use you as hard as they can, then they will turn around and destroy you. Because being thankful is too much." It is no wonder why my mother is one of the most realistic persons I ever knew.

We have all been betrayed because we were too good to someone; however most of us have learned our lesson.

Another thing my mother always told me; " If someone asks for Fifty dollars and you have the money but you can only justify Twenty, give him that twenty. Give as if you will not be paid, even to your friends. "

Remember, RVF members, many people only want you around just for what they can get from you.

This is why I truly pity childless women; who will care for them. Their feminist friends are shown to have the loyalty of air, and their girlfriends will probably disappear when they see her so much as frown for 5 seconds.

Even though my mother and I may argue (Who doesn't) at the end of the day I know that she is always there.

Messages In This Thread