rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My 2015 summer lecture tour (details & questions)

My 2015 summer lecture tour (details & questions)

Quote: (05-10-2015 03:39 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

Quote: (05-09-2015 12:25 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote: (05-09-2015 12:08 PM)HighSpeed_LowDrag Wrote:  

I will be likely be in Victoria, BC for the summer, but I will seriously look into flying over for the weekend of the Toronto meetup. If I can get approval for it from my higher-ups, absolutely for sure will be there.

Roosh - any provisions for security against feminist mobs? Especially given the fact that its Toronto, and the SJW crowd in TDot is very adept at shutting down things they hate ...

I will monitor internet chatter in case I need to hire a team of bouncers.

Considering who you are and the kind of men who are going you have bouncers for free- Men on this forum have zero tolerance for SJW crap especially if I am paying to see you. SJWs need to stay behind their keyboards, in real life we work out, are grown men, and not push overs. You might need to hire mentel health counselors, and bring tissue because there are only going to be hurt feelings if SJWs show up. No one is going to let some whiny brat hurt anything on our side. I cannot speak for Canada but in the US save your bouncer money, you are covered stateside.

Trigger warning- this ain't Tumblr, grown men are talking.

He didn't post the exact addresses, which reduces the risk - so someone would have to buy a ticket to leak the address, unless they're otherwise disclosed. Which city will elicit the most protest? Guessing Toronto.

Another idea: offer to have lunch/dinner at no extra charge with say the first five guys who email you a copy of their plane ticket to a city at which you're speaking, to reward guys who are flying out. (The guys would pay for their own meals at the dinner place.)

Messages In This Thread