rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tinder slut undergoing emotional pain from community critiques

Tinder slut undergoing emotional pain from community critiques

Add to the list Melody Hensley who claims her twitter "harassment" cause her to suffer as much as men in war and she has PTSD from it.

Her ordeal did give us one of my favorite GIFs though, and for that I am thankful.

[Image: CtfidQK.gif]

darklightdispatch's post in this thread by the way is excellent, and gives us a different angle to view the Alana Massey's and Liz Bruenig's and Melody Hensley's of the world.

Quote: (04-22-2014 11:18 AM)darklightdispatch Wrote:  

I think she's sort of right, in a way. The feminist-dominated social environment is most destructive to women. Men can drop out, have fun, learn game, and go abroad if/when they want a family. Women can exploit their advantages for short-term gratification but, the more they follow the strong, independent woman script, the more miserable and crazy they'll be in the long run. Plus, almost none of them have the humility or self-awareness to realize how their self-indulgent ideology screwed them over.

Women who are they happiest, even in feminist U.S.A., are the ones who may pay lip service to female empowerment but don't really practice what they preach. The recent Beyonce article on return of kings was a good example of this. Beyonce may be a symbolic leader of the Jezebel set, but her actual life (maintain close family ties, no obvious/excessive slutting it up, marrying an alpha while still attractive and fertile) is the opposite of your average contemporary feminist life trajectory.

Virtually ever college-educated women I've met is "depressed" and is on or has been on psychiatric drugs. They're not mentally-equipped to be "independent" or make their own decisions. The funny thing is, feminists actually seem to agree with this. All the "trigger warnings" on everything, craziness like this woman's twitter PTSD, "micro-aggressions".....it sends the clear message that, even in our decadent era of ease and security, women are not capable of dealing with the harshness and challenges of the world.

The thing is, though, they're right. Women are like children. They need male authority to be happy and to function properly. An independent woman is a bizarre, unnatural thing. In any other era, an independent woman would quickly be a dead one or, at the very least, significantly disadvantaged. In order to follow the feminist script, women have to fight down their own instincts and innate psychology on a daily basis.

That's a big reason why they're all crazy for rough sex. It's the one part of life where feminism "allows" them to still be what they really are. Make no mistake: every one of those modern girls you've fucked who loves being submissive in bed really wants to be that way 24/7. Women are herd animals, though, and current social pressures make it impossible for them to admit this, even to themselves. Plus, they don't come across men who know how or are willing to lead them (other than sexually, maybe) very often.

Take care of those titties for me.

Messages In This Thread