rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Laurie Penny getting destroyed for defending vandalism against women's statue

Laurie Penny getting destroyed for defending vandalism against women's statue

[Image: attachment.jpg26242]

This one in particular we need to mock.

These freaks are so delusional as well as idiotic that they constantly equate attacks against their opinions as being "violence." We see it more and more. I remember that certified freak Laverne Cox saying that if someone called him what he is - a man, it was "an act of violence."

We live in a society that is so peaceful in almost every conceivable way that these freaks, no doubt in an attempt to justify their pathetic existence and cope with a life completely absent of meaning, now I truly think, actively believe that those refusing to buy in to their neurotic delusions are committing "acts of violence" against them.

I suggest watching Ramzpaul's latest speech at AmRen on the rat experiment and conceptual space. It was really an interesting way to explain some of this very behavior. Though I'm not so sure he convincingly connected all his dots, he was definitely on to something.

As for us, we need to single out these particular utterances and use them against these degenerates for all they're worth. This is the most on its face retarded type of thing they can say, and they are saying them more and more often.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

Messages In This Thread