rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The "better" I get, the worse I do

The "better" I get, the worse I do

Quote: (05-09-2015 04:33 PM)ClintTalks Wrote:  

Quote: (05-09-2015 12:25 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Shooting too low.

WIA

This is a pretty good conclusion.
If you aren't getting nervous, then go get better girls.

That is not what I meant at all.

But I do see that angle of it.

I think OP doesn't really see "it" yet.

Paraphrasing from an old thread

There's absolutely NO correlation between a girl's looks
- intelligence
- personality
- compatibility with you

I feel like one of those kung fu masters that hints at some secret powerful technique and then trails off to talk about chrysanthemums and dandelions.

It's just that what OP is talking about is a fairly big topic, and it goes back to
- how he feels about himself
- what he thinks he deserves
- what he thinks game is for
- how he views women in general, and these particular women he encounters.

Long story short, women are failing to meet his expectations, because he has messed up expectations. Not to pick on OP, but it's a lot of guys.

There's a strain of (lazy) game that says you just need to enjoy women for who they are. Basically, she's for cooking, cleaning, and cocksucking, but your boys and for conversation and camaraderie.

The problem with the lazy game dudes is that women are just objects to them. Slot B's for their Tab A's. There's a general sentiment on this board, but throughout the game-iverse that women are only good for certain things - and that idea of "flatness" only really pertains to women.

And if a woman has a thought, one that doesn't entice him, he dismisses it as standard female bullshit. If the thought challenges him, she's a feminist cunt.

On a different board, there's a video of a scantily clad playmate playing video games and drinking beer, entitled "the perfect girlfriend." Yet it's roundly dismissed as some bullshit only betas would want. So even when she shares an interest or a hobby, that's some bullshit as well.

So to recap, you've got guys that want chicks to fit fairly tight physical requirements, then they have to fit behavioral requirements, fit hobby and interest requirements, intellect and creativity requirements, and then personality requirements.

She has to walk this tight rope of diet and exercise, of submissiveness, and at the same time engage him in topics of his choosing with wit and insight.

Players find themselves tied up in knots, because even though they manage to sleep with these "hot" chicks, they find the time they spend with them outside of the sex to be monotonous and tedious.

And banging a chick and then not really digging her that much, always seems to make the chick more invested in winning his approval. And this unhealthy and destructive attitude itself actually makes him more of a lady killer.

Whereas the regular guy hangs on her every word, the player does not, and she senses it (not like a super hero, just like a regular human being that responds to body language and what is not said), and she finds him interesting because he's not like the rest.

This little pattern of behavior creates this sick spiral that often results in sex.

Knowing game shouldn't make you worse off than you were before you knew game.

If the intermediate player doesn't step back and understand this process, he can't get out of it.

So it's not about stepping up to an even hotter girl. The higher you go up the scale the harder it is to find a chick that makes you nervous. All the bitches bleed for 7-10 days a month.

More sex, faster sex, crazier sex, crazier set ups, the basic RSD path of pick up - doesn't get him to the place where he needs to be.

It's about rethinking what you're doing, what you've been doing, and why you're doing it.

I'll just leave it at that. I've got other things I need to write today.

Of course today RVF would have some interesting threads that I can't really dig into. Where was this during the week when I was at work bored out of my mind?

WIA

Messages In This Thread