rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Disadvantages for good looking guys

Disadvantages for good looking guys

Quote: (10-05-2011 07:04 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Lots of ways, but this one is surefire:

Tell a cute girl you're reading a game site. If she says, "What!? Why would YOU need to learn game," then you're good looking.

If not, you're not (and keep the game reading to yourself, or else it'll seem creepy.) It's CUTE when a good looking guy reads a game site. It's CREEPY when average or so-so guys do.

'Good looking' status isn't so cut and dried. Take the same guy, and style him two ways, and one girl will say Version A is hotter, while another girl will say Version B of that guy is hotter. I've had very cute girls think I'm hot, and more plain girls think I'm just cute, for this reason. Their personal preferences vary.

Another huge factor is the men in her life: the more handsome her male friends and fucks, the more handsome you have to be, to be considered good-looking. Find a hot girl who hangs with ugly guys, and she will have a higher opinion of your looks than a girl who runs with the beautiful people.

Messages In This Thread