rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bang Mexico - 25 lessons from six day trip

Bang Mexico - 25 lessons from six day trip

I'm with Jariel here and my experiences in Mexico mirrors his as well. Sometimes I find it weird myself that many guys struggle in Mexico when all you really have to do is the exact opposite you do in the states in terms of game.

I'm not treated as a God like Jariel given I'm Mexican myself, but its not that hard for me to pull a 7 or an 8 I would say intermediate level. 5's and 6's are like shooting fish in a barrel. Its way easier for me to pull a Mexicana than an American girl. I have no clue why.

I found direct game to work very well too. Its not too popular in the forum but it works like a charm in Mexico because most girls I found were shy at my approaches, especially outside the bigger cities. Many would giggle, blush and give me that stare (Mexico guys know what I'm talking about with the "stare") when I would tell them they were pretty.

In Mexico, all you pretty much have to do is approach and the women will come. And this goes for guys of any race.

Maybe I just haven't been to more places. If Mexico is that hard as many of you describe, then I'm excited for my game potential in the rest of Latin America, and this is coming from a Latin guy with black hair and brown eyes.

Messages In This Thread