rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bang Mexico - 25 lessons from six day trip

Bang Mexico - 25 lessons from six day trip

Quote: (05-03-2015 10:48 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Where in Mexico were you?

Not sure how the "I'm from NYC.....models, actresses, artists" line would go. Seems a bit belittling.

Yeah, I didn't agree with that line at all nor the one about negging.

Mexicans are humble and proud people who have their own history and culture to be proud of, puffing your chest out about being from NYC just comes across as douchebaggery, and that's coming from someone who's from the city.

Latin Americans didn't grow up on a steady diet of Seinfeld and Simpsons, most of the sarcasm and negging that you get from American sense of humor will get lost in translation at best, and at worst, come across the wrong way.

Here's the best tip I can give about Mexico, just show up and be what you know a man is supposed to be.

Mexican women give you the opportunity to be a man. You don't have to fear being put in a "beta" or "provider" box just because you're actually nice to the girl, or you actually treat her out to a night on the town, or whatever.

Whatever game you run on snarky American sixes, do the opposite in Mexico, and enjoy yourself.

I didn't run any game whatsoever while I was there, and I was treated like an absolute God, and I didn't have to dye my hair or avoid the sun for six weeks prior to the trip.

Messages In This Thread