rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Whats up with TOKYO?

Whats up with TOKYO?

Quote: (11-23-2009 04:06 PM)CaliSean Wrote:  

Well that was easy. Just got back from 14 days in Tokyo and man I can't wait to go back. Take away 2 days for Travel/Jetlag and these were the best couple of weeks in my life. Got my Japanese and Korean flags the first 3 nights we were there.

The place to go is definitely in Roppongi district. As long as you can dodge the Nigerians trying to bait you into every nook and cranny you are going to get some ass. The Japanese and Korean girls are loving Americans over there. It felt like we were some kind of celebrities most nights. Went to one of the Roppongi bars on a frickin Tuesday night around 10pm, walked in and no joke there were 15-20 girls and just me and my friend. The club that night I think was called GASPANIC. Needless to say we picked up fast in that place. My friend took one of those chicks back to her place and then came back for seconds about 2 hours later. Unbelievable. I mean seriously who can argue with those numbers. Im not saying that all 20 were hot but if you can't find something that satisfies your taste out of 20 broads you shouldnt be out hunting in the first place.

A couple of other good pickup spots were a place called F-BAR and another place called 911 Club. 911 and F-BAR are a little classier than GASPANIC and be prepared that you have to have a drink in your hand at all times. Another thing to remember about Japan is that the train system doesnt run all night. If you want to get back to your Hotel you better get your ass to the station by 1230 or else your gonna be out all night until at least 5am. I was out till 5am 95% of the nights MWAHAHAH. Also there are no love hotels in Roppongi. Once you find your girl, if she doesnt live around that area be prepared that your gonna have to Taxi it to someplace like Shibuya. Taxi ride came out to around 17 bucks. Love hotels were different price depending on where you were. I didnt feel the need to shop around so i wound up paying around 90-100 bucks most nights. My friend said he found one for 60 bucks when he hooked up with this Spanish flight attendant.

Thats another thing, I thought that there wouldn't be that many chicks there from other parts of the world. Man was i wrong. Theres a bar in Roppongi called Tokyo Sports bar. Most of the night, model type chicks were rolling through there. His drinks are expensive around 10 bucks a pop but he will put on whatever American Sports you want. We were watching Monday Night Football on a Wed night talking to some Russian models. Can't really beat that. All in all i recommend Japan highly if your into asian chicks. But be prepared to bring some cash.

One last thing. Stay away from the damned strip clubs. Talk about a ripoff. Some whiteguy tried to pull the whole im a white guy your white guys follow me routine. We didnt go, but ended up talking to some Marines on leave at that Sportsbar. They got baited into going the night before by that same guy and ended up paying 60 bucks entrance each. You only get two drinks for that 60 and no lapdances. I asked them how much for lapdances and they said they paid 75 bucks FOR ONE SONG. So stay away from those places unless your like
G-Manifesto balling. Anybody have any questions feel free to ask away.

Great fucking report!

Do you have any specific tips on calibrating game, or is just "being gringo" enough?

Messages In This Thread