rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Requested perm ban (would like to thank a couple members)

Requested perm ban (would like to thank a couple members)

I don't want to be associated with this forum for personal reasons (sorry if I disappointed anyone)

Mike-I'd like to thank you for being the first person to help me and get me started on lifting. Also thanks for helping me get out of some tricky situations, meant A LOT too me.

Kai-You were always there when I needed advice and have honestly helped me in more ways than I can count.

Rio-keep those pecs juicy for me

Sourcecode-You inspired me to travel and from you I learned to stick to my own opinions and gravitate away from group think

blackliter- best of luck my dude.

Sp5- for giving me solid advice when I needed it

Cobra-for helping me pass that fucking class! Hahaha I still laugh when I think about the time I found out I ended up passing and called you immediately.

Roosh- For helping me realize that some things in the Western world aren't worth it and that I will always have options.

TheDude(forgot your new username, sorry!)-I went on to take cooking classes after reading your posts.

I honestly hope I'm not forgetting anyone.. [Image: confused.gif]

Messages In This Thread