rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fayetteville, NC Data Sheet

Fayetteville, NC Data Sheet

Alright I had one night in Fayetteville for work and was staying quarter mile down from mashhouse...it was a sunday night and my bday so i was ready to tear it up with a coworker....

1. Went to mashouse for dinner and drinks...sat at bar as most of restaurant was empty...there were 20 dudes at bar and 1 woman....but i got free dessert for my bday so its cool.....

2. Followed up with trip at It'z ....same ratio just guys dressed like bums....talked to the cutest bartender for a while and she said the ratio here is so bad that we should just stay in raleigh or charlotte when we come there for work....advice that i will be following on my future trips....oh yah i was in a business suit so everybody looked at me as i was bill clinton...

Again it could be just a sunday night....i have been to 45 states and every major city around the US....never saw status of desperation i saw on faces of dudes there.....when i landed in charlotte airport for my connecting flight i almost kissed the ground and thanked almighty for the hotties there....

Dash not dissing your town...thanks for data sheet....and if you can pull quality here you can pull it anywhere...

The Lizard Whisperer.......

Messages In This Thread