rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Positivity Thread: the Law of Attraction & Your Positive Experiences with Girls

The Positivity Thread: the Law of Attraction & Your Positive Experiences with Girls

I had a date with a beautiful 21 year old Latina last weekend out of town. We'd met online and also swapped selfies, so we knew before the date that we both found each other attractive.

She had an optimistic attitude and smiled a lot. I felt good just being in her presence. She was so open and let me lead the date. I was thinking she is the most beautiful girl I've dated in quite some time and was hopeful things would go well.

She was intelligent, seemingly mature for her age and cool.

She offered no resistance going back to my place. We ended up having amazing sex twice. Afterwards she even said "that was amazing" which of course made me feel even better. I could tell she enjoyed it. Very tight young thing. When I dropped her off, she gave me a great passionate kiss. I'm looking forward to our next date.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Messages In This Thread