rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

College girl carries mattress she was "raped" on throughout campus

College girl carries mattress she was "raped" on throughout campus

A guy commented on one of her posts, this gives me hope for humanity:

Quote:Quote:

Below are reasons why your claims remain dubious.

1. Paul: ”small shindig in our room tonight ~ bring cool freshman"
Emma: ”Okay so let them know I'll be der w da females spon [sic]"

In this conversation one day after the alleged rape, you happily agree to load up your car with girlfriends, driving them right into the lair of the supposed beast. Yet, you claim the university is not doing enough to protect students.

2. Paul: “Oh hai. happy born day! you better be celebrating muchos, no? also: donde estas tu mi viva? see i'm so desperate without you, I even try to speak spanish. anywho: merry happy days?”
Emma: “I love you Paul. Where are you!?!?!??!?!”

It’s hard to believe that your alleged rapist would wish you a happy birthday, and then you respond with “I love you”

3. You claim it would be too draining to pursue charges, and yet you carry a 50-pound mattress to all of your classes.

3a. While you didn’t pursue charges, you certainly did press charges, which you immediately withdrew, conveniently granting you the ability to go public with Paul’s name while avoiding perjury.

4. By your own admission, you had sex with Paul when he was drunk and you were sober. Those are grounds for rape. Period.

5. Paul was not allowed to bring records of you saying “I love you” to his trial, and yet he still was deemed innocent.

6. There is no hard evidence to support your side of the story besides hearsay.

7. When your conversations with Paul finally come to light, all of a sudden a new victim appears to distract us from these revelations. A little too convenient, don’t you think?

8. Your credibility is weakened by the fact that you are his ex-lover and that you colluded with Paul’s ex-girlfriend and a buddy from ADP to file claims *months* after your rape. These are the actions of a vindictive, scorned lover rather than an justice-seeker.

These are the facts of the case which you have so graciously made available to the public through your carelessness.

But all of that aside, what reason would you have to lie about something as terrible as rape? Who could possibly be so pathetic?

Perhaps it was the magazine covers, the numerous awards from feminist organizations, or tag-alongs with Senators to State of the Union speeches (even if Sen. Gillibrand was simply using you for political expediency). Maybe you simply liked the attention. Whatever the reason, it is clear you have profited enormously from your tale.

And the best part? Even in the presence of overwhelming facts that contradict your story, no one can accuse you of foul play. As a rape victim, you have an infallible position: anyone who casts doubt on your story is either a
victim-blamer and rape apologist; there’s too much repetitional risk involved for the other side to take a stand. Better yet, even if some of your details don’t add it up, you can blame it on the PTSD. After all, there’s no perfect victim.

But you know what? I’m not buying it. You can call me a rape apologist, or whatever you’d like, but at the end of the day, res ipsa loquitur.

Messages In This Thread