rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Disadvantages for good looking guys

Disadvantages for good looking guys

Quote: (10-03-2011 04:10 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Talking about the disadvantages of good looks, aside from being misleading, is unmanly and ungrateful. It sounds like you're asking for pity for a gift. It's like a rich man complaining how charities ask him for money, or a hot woman whining about all the attention she gets from men, as if she wanted to be uglier. Ultimately, everyone wants to think they have it harder than everyone else, whether that's the case or not. Have some class and grace and thank the gods. If it were my friend talking like this, I'd tell him to quit being such a whiny pussy. It reminds me of this video:

You obviously feel strongly about this. So strongly that I think you're missing an opportunity to look at this in an analytical way. I doubt anybody in this thread is asking for pity as much as educating themselves. After all that's what this forum is about.

Also I don't think anyone here is arguing that these "problems" are anything but minor, if even that. Still they are something that we should be aware of if we fall into this category.

Messages In This Thread