rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mediterranean mass migrant drownings and The Camp of the Saints

Mediterranean mass migrant drownings and The Camp of the Saints

Quote: (04-19-2015 02:14 PM)Disco_Volante Wrote:  

Pope Francis is urging EU to take in more immigrants (Muslims).
I'm not sure if he's that stupid or just another marxist pushing this shit.
http://www.sfgate.com/world/article/Pope...208908.php

Why doesn't the catholic church sell its billion dollar art collection, Im sure that could help alot of immigrants.

Russia has 2nd most immigrants in the world. USA and Britain have become dumping grounds for 3rd world refugees.

I dont understand why people cant just admit civilizations founded on white christian values are superior and more desirable to live in. Liberals completely ignore this, especially white girls on some level they know there's only a few countries they can visit and feel safe, yet they tear down christian men every chance they get.
Eventually there wont be a place to run to.

I'm reading a fascinating Pulitzer prize winning book on 14th century Europe called A Distant Mirror.
I'm going to have to disagree with you on Caucasians and Christian heritage being the magic sauce behind a greater quality of life in present day Europe.
The historic level of savagery and duplicity and sheer terror, much of it carried out by Church officials is stunning.
That is European heritage.
If anything, Christianity is an impediment to further progress in the present age. In the past, it was best described as evil.
Also, I hate to burst your bubble, but it's just a bunch of made up bullshit anyway. Bedtime stories for children that never grew up.
Want to know why life is better? Science. Moving away from superstition.

"Me llaman el desaparecido
Que cuando llega ya se ha ido
Volando vengo, volando voy
Deprisa deprisa a rumbo perdido"

Messages In This Thread