rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Regional variations in receptivity to daytime approaches in Poland

Regional variations in receptivity to daytime approaches in Poland

Quote: (04-15-2015 03:53 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Quote: (04-15-2015 12:31 PM)Feldeinsamkeit Wrote:  

I'm looking to spend some time in Poland shortly and was curious as to whether there is any consensus on here as to where the most fruitful territory in Poland is for day gaming women.

Has anybody on here noticed that the women in some cities/regions are less/more receptive to being gamed during the day? For example, I would think that Krakow might - from a theoretical standard - be more difficult to get dates from daygame given the influx of Westerners and higher number of dudes gaming girls on the streets there.

Can anybody on here throw any light on this?

Smaller to mid-towns with large college populations are better. With the really small 50-100k cities you can still run Game, but then would have to bang teenagers - it's legal up to 15 years, but can get tricky for a variety of reasons, so 18+ is preferable.

From most difficult to easier:

Warsaw
Krakow
Gdansk/Gdynia/Sopot (aside from summer)
Poznan
Lodz
Wroclaw
Torun
Bydgoszcz
Olsztyn
Lublin
Rzeszow
Bialystok (my best guess - haven't been there)

Especially the last 3 profit from the vicinity to the Eastern neighbors and a stronger influx of some women from there. Also they are poorer and Westerners enjoy greater novelty.

So long as there are plenty of young women in universities, then you are all set.

Any list on Poland is age related. I liked Krakow as a city, but as a late 30s foreign man, I would not go back. My theory is that Warsaw, as a capital has more variety and niche game. Lets see if I am right.

Messages In This Thread