Roosh V Forum
Post your NYE experiences here... - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Post your NYE experiences here... (/thread-9267.html)

Post your NYE experiences here... - nomadicdude - 12-31-2011

I'm in the middle of no where in South America in a hostel that is 90% guys but sometimes situations like this end up really good but right now it looks pretty bad. 1 hour, 40 minutes till midnight.

But anyway, post what ever happens good or bad around the world to you on NYE.

Post your NYE experiences here... - Gmac - 01-02-2012

My night was hella low key with a cool chick. I've had quite a few bad new years experiences, this year was not one of them.

Post your NYE experiences here... - MiXX - 01-02-2012

Post your NYE experiences here... - Vacancier Permanent - 01-02-2012

Yo Mixx, when I click on the video for it to play, it says the video is private...

Mine this year was also low key, spent with family.

Post your NYE experiences here... - MiXX - 01-02-2012

Quote: (01-02-2012 09:25 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Yo Mixx, when I click on the video for it to play, it says the video is private...

Try again, I made it "unlisted".

Mixx

Post your NYE experiences here... - Vacancier Permanent - 01-02-2012

Very nice! Greatest new year's wishes indeed. [Image: smile.gif]

Post your NYE experiences here... - Chad Daring - 01-02-2012

I cooked dinner (bacon wrapped filet mignon ftw) then off to a lounge with the girl I'm seeing full time right now. Shots of 151. An hour of great sex. Passed out naked. I dont miss sarging on holiday weekends, expectations are to high, I'd rather filter down in the months before and allow one quality girl to share my company.

Post your NYE experiences here... - Gmac - 01-02-2012

Ha, show off. Good shit Mixx.

Post your NYE experiences here... - Menace - 01-02-2012

Went to a hotel party in Woodley Park (DC Area) at the Wardman Marriott. Black tie and everything. Ugh. Waste of money. Full of old and ugly people. I counted maybe five 7's out of hundreds of people. I shit you not. I enjoyed getting dressed in a tux, and fortunately I brought my own woman, otherwise it would have been an utter disaster. Got back home at 4 and was too tired to bang, but did so in the morning.

Post your NYE experiences here... - Bronan the Barbarian! - 01-03-2012

Quote: (01-02-2012 08:24 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

I've had quite a few bad new years experiences, this year was not one of them.

Same here. I don't drink so I had assholes blowing up my phone wanting rides. I just sat this one out. Had a pretty crazy new years experience a couple of years ago though:

http://bronanthebarbarian.com/2010/11/19...nd-dildos/

Had to leave it out of the blog (because the girl reads it) but I wound up banging the girl in the story on her mom's couch later that night. Best part is that she was engaged at the time.

Post your NYE experiences here... - Stitch - 01-03-2012

Went to a dinner/dance; bad mix as the band they brought wasn't playing the right kind of music for the crowd, but I had a good time getting dressed up and the woman I brought and I got a couple of good dances in, then back to my place. Good times, if not awesome. The rest of the weekend was MUCH better.

Post your NYE experiences here... - Kid Strangelove - 01-03-2012

Was originally gonna be a fairly chill night. And it was. Went to dinner, got decently drunk, then went to a funky jazz show.

My roommate proceeded to get blindingly drunk and hit on 2 russian tourists, I played "sober cop" to his "bad cop".

I had the bright idea to move the party to my place and get these girls drunk on 4 loko, a "glorious american invention" as i called it.

didnt work[Image: sad.gif]

They came over, we hung out, led to nothing [Image: sad.gif] however i did manage to lock myself out of my apartment, and couldnt reach my roomate, so i ended up going to my parents place at 6 in the morning to pass out.

yeah

Post your NYE experiences here... - Julio - 01-05-2012

Worst NYE for me so far, I've had lower back problem for 3 years now and just before NYE it went worse, I have a L5-S1 disc protrusion and it stuck the sciatic nerve. I only feel comfortable laid down... I spent NYE in my bed!

Happy new year everyone!

Post your NYE experiences here... - MiXX - 01-05-2012

WTF? I was expecting nasty sex pics and videos from NYE street-pickups from 90% everyone here....what gives?

Mixx

Post your NYE experiences here... - Samseau - 01-05-2012

Quote: (01-05-2012 10:21 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

WTF? I was expecting nasty sex pics and videos from NYE street-pickups from 90% everyone here....what gives?

Mixx

I'm working on it, I'm working on... been trying for over a month to figure out what kind of video equipment I want to use

Post your NYE experiences here... - dulst - 01-07-2012

My NYE: http://www.smokeinmyeye.com/2012/01/01/happy-new-year/