Roosh V Forum
The Biggest Sluts of Latin America: Paraguay, Colombia or Brazil? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Biggest Sluts of Latin America: Paraguay, Colombia or Brazil? (/thread-8788.html)

Pages: 1 2

The Biggest Sluts of Latin America: Paraguay, Colombia or Brazil? - mojodrew - 12-10-2011

In my experience in Argentina, the easiest lays are the colombianas, las paraguayas or las brasileiras. Of all the argentinas that I've met, by far the sluttiest have been those from the formosa and misiones provinces (close to paraguay), leading me to believe that the paraguayas are the fastest.

Just to clarify: nothing wrong with being an easy lay!! This isn't to hate, just to ask the honest question.

Also, if u think the girls from argentina or chile or ecuador/venezuela are the easiest lays, go ahead and justify it!!

The Biggest Sluts of Latin America: Paraguay, Colombia or Brazil? - InternationPlayboy - 12-10-2011

Ecuadorians have been easy lays for me and Venezuelans have definitely seemed very friendly. My Brazilian friends roomate is from Ecuador and she sluts it up all over town. She had 3 different dudes at the house in the last two weeks.

The Biggest Sluts of Latin America: Paraguay, Colombia or Brazil? - Hencredible Casanova - 12-10-2011

Brazil!

The Biggest Sluts of Latin America: Paraguay, Colombia or Brazil? - Mr.GM - 12-10-2011

haha don't know about paraguay or colombia cause I've never been there, but here in Brazil we have tons of sluts,thats fo sure hehe (thank god!)

The Biggest Sluts of Latin America: Paraguay, Colombia or Brazil? - chochemonger1 - 12-10-2011

Ecuador and Colombia have big time sluts, especially from the coastal regions. Inland or from the mountain regions not so much. Brazil, depends on the city and region. Peru, if they see a blond gringo, they are right up there. But in absolute terms, Paraguayas take the cake.

The Biggest Sluts of Latin America: Paraguay, Colombia or Brazil? - InternationPlayboy - 12-10-2011

Quote: (12-10-2011 11:12 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Ecuador and Colombia have big time sluts, especially from the coastal regions. Inland or from the mountain regions not so much. Brazil, depends on the city and region. Peru, if they see a blond gringo, they are right up there. But in absolute terms, Paraguayas take the cake.

I remember telling this ecuadorian girl how I used to mess around with a girl from guayaquil. She gave me a funny look and I asked her what was up. She said, "People in Guayaquil have different values than people in Quito, they are much more liberal." About two weeks later I find out girl from Quito is a major slut. Both of them were major sluts though come to think of it. I was banging the girl from Guayaquil while she had a boyfriend back in Ecuador. After I was done with her a homie of mine started smashing.

The Biggest Sluts of Latin America: Paraguay, Colombia or Brazil? - Dash Global - 12-10-2011

i think its safe to say all of Latin America is slutty with the exception of Argentina and Chile.

Quote: (12-10-2011 11:19 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

i think its safe to say all of Latin America is slutty with the exception of Argentina and Chile.

Pretty sure you can add Bolivia to that list as well from what I've heard.

The Biggest Sluts of Latin America: Paraguay, Colombia or Brazil? - chochemonger1 - 12-10-2011

Quote: (12-10-2011 11:17 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

I remember telling this ecuadorian girl how I used to mess around with a girl from guayaquil. She gave me a funny look and I asked her what was up. She said, "People in Guayaquil have different values than people in Quito, they are much more liberal." About two weeks later I find out girl from Quito is a major slut. Both of them were major sluts though come to think of it. I was banging the girl from Guayaquil while she had a boyfriend back in Ecuador. After I was done with her a homie of mine started smashing.

Guayaquil girls are outward sluts-there is no doubt what you are getting. Quito girls can be too but they hide it way more.

Quote: (12-10-2011 11:23 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Quote: (12-10-2011 11:17 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Guayaquil girls are outward sluts-there is no doubt what you are getting. Quito girls can be too but they hide it way more.

Nah, I'll go to the club with this girl and she'll be at a table with a bunch of rich dudes she just met within 10 minutes of being there. She's definitely not very good at hiding her permiscuity.

The Biggest Sluts of Latin America: Paraguay, Colombia or Brazil? - Dash Global - 12-10-2011

Sounds like I need to hit up Guayaquil!

I think when I move to Colombia this summer I will just arrive in Ecuador and hit up Peru as well before settling down in Colombia.

The Biggest Sluts of Latin America: Paraguay, Colombia or Brazil? - mojodrew - 12-11-2011

Here is a list of the sluttiest latinas:

1. Paraguay
- the country got really messed up by the triple alliance war and another war with bolivia which they won. ironically enough, they fought over control of a crucial piece of land thought to contain minerals and energy resources, but in the peace treaty they chose that land over another strip of land, which ultimately was found to contain the bulk load of bolivia's natural resource wealth today. oops.

2. Brazil
- key note here: better looking brasileiras, while easy to kiss, are not too easy to bang. but they are the coolest of them all

3. Colombia
- i think there's been enough stated about colombianas in this forum

4. Argentina
- the game in argentina is chamuyero argentina, which basically consists of being una chanta and bullshitting your way through a conversation, always in good humour. the easiest girls in argentina are from any province other than buenos aires capital. the problem is that buenos aires is an amazing city that i would trade for none other. other groups to target are taller girls and girls over 25.

The Biggest Sluts of Latin America: Paraguay, Colombia or Brazil? - Moma - 12-11-2011

Quote: (12-11-2011 02:37 AM)mojodrew Wrote:  

1. Paraguay
- the country got really messed up by the triple alliance war and another war with bolivia which they won. ironically enough, they fought over control of a crucial piece of land thought to contain minerals and energy resources, but in the peace treaty they chose that land over another strip of land, which ultimately was found to contain the bulk load of bolivia's natural resource wealth today. oops.

What does this mean in terms of how slutty they are? Because they chose the wrong land, it made them slutty LOL!

4. Argentina
- the game in argentina is chamuyero argentina, which basically consists of being una chanta and bullshitting your way through a conversation, always in good humour. the easiest girls in argentina are from any province other than buenos aires capital. the problem is that buenos aires is an amazing city that i would trade for none other. other groups to target are taller girls and girls over 25.

What is considered taller?

The Biggest Sluts of Latin America: Paraguay, Colombia or Brazil? - garygroundwork - 12-11-2011

Ecuador number 1 for sure. oh my. never had so much success anywhere else int he world

Peru

Colombia. but i still maintain its getting harder there now

The Biggest Sluts of Latin America: Paraguay, Colombia or Brazil? - Deluge - 12-11-2011

Peru is supposedly white guy heaven but quality is not very high.

The Biggest Sluts of Latin America: Paraguay, Colombia or Brazil? - KingofScotland - 12-11-2011

Peru seemed to be the easiest to me. Pulling there was as easy as going out to a club. Good looks, style, game was not required.

Quote:Quote:

Pretty sure you can add Bolivia to that list as well from what I've heard.

Plenty of Bolivian gringo hunters in La Paz and Sucre. Whether you'd want to fuck them is a different story.

The Biggest Sluts of Latin America: Paraguay, Colombia or Brazil? - MiXX - 12-11-2011

Quote: (12-11-2011 11:18 AM)KingofScotland Wrote:  

Pulling there was as easy as going out to a club. Good looks, style, game was not required.

You are forgetting to mention one critical piece of information that was a huge factor to your ease of pull in Peru. I am willing to bet my next paycheck you are white! You are not black, you are not another mestizo latino, or mulatto. You are white/anglo with possibly any color eyes that are NOT dark/brown or hazel.

I don't know you, and based on this statement alone tells me you are white; otherwise, you'd be singing a different tune about Peru.

Mixx

The Biggest Sluts of Latin America: Paraguay, Colombia or Brazil? - KingofScotland - 12-11-2011

Quote: (12-11-2011 11:23 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

You are forgetting to mention one critical piece of information that was a huge factor to your ease of pull in Peru. I am willing to bet my next paycheck you are white! You are not black, you are not another mestizo latino, or mulatto. You are white/anglo with possibly any color eyes that are NOT dark/brown or hazel.

I don't know you, and based on this statement alone tells me you are white; otherwise, you'd be singing a different tune about Peru.

Mixx

Yes I am white. Fair hair, blue eyes. I am obviously basing it off my own experience and of the others who I spent time with in Peru. I don't know how black or dark skinned guys would do.

The Biggest Sluts of Latin America: Paraguay, Colombia or Brazil? - MiXX - 12-11-2011

Quote: (12-11-2011 11:26 AM)KingofScotland Wrote:  

I don't know how black or dark skinned guys would do.

I just told you how'd you do in Peru if you were not white; the total opposite of what your effortless experience was.

Poland is the Peru of Latin men (like me).

Mixx

The Biggest Sluts of Latin America: Paraguay, Colombia or Brazil? - Dash Global - 12-11-2011

As a latin guy you can go out in Poland and get a ONS no problem / question?!?!?

The Biggest Sluts of Latin America: Paraguay, Colombia or Brazil? - mojodrew - 12-11-2011

Quote: (12-11-2011 03:31 AM)Moma Wrote:  

1. Paraguay

What does this mean in terms of how slutty they are? Because they chose the wrong land, it made them slutty LOL!

4. Argentina

What is considered taller?

Hahaha what i meant is that sadly, in the wars they lost something like 75% of the country's men, and the country was left with not many sources of wealth, so the women gravitated towards any man with
a. a penis
b. a few guaranis in their pocket

As for "taller," i think any girl over 5'9 is much easier than the 5'4 - 5'7 range... they get looked at a lot but not hit on so much

The Biggest Sluts of Latin America: Paraguay, Colombia or Brazil? - Mr.GM - 12-11-2011

Quote: (12-11-2011 11:28 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

I just told you how'd you do in Peru if you were not white; the total opposite of what your effortless experience was.

Poland is the Peru of Latin men (like me).

Mixx

thats great news , as a latin guy I would trade Peru for Poland any day. Till this day I only saw mediocre looking girls coming out of Peru.

The Biggest Sluts of Latin America: Paraguay, Colombia or Brazil? - Cr33pin - 12-11-2011

i like what im hearing about Peru

The Biggest Sluts of Latin America: Paraguay, Colombia or Brazil? - azulsombra - 12-11-2011

4. Argentina

I can co-sign what you said about girls from the provinces, I banged 2 of them the first night we met. It seemed a bit harder in B.A. though. All the Argentinas I've been with were under 25 so I'm not sure if they get easier with age, but it makes sense.

The Biggest Sluts of Latin America: Paraguay, Colombia or Brazil? - mr_lucky - 04-27-2014

Bump.

I nominate Rio, but have only been to 3 Latin American countries (BR, AR, CL) and want to hear opinions from more traveled players!