Roosh V Forum
Tinder is now Promoting Their Own News Website - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Tinder is now Promoting Their Own News Website (/thread-71522.html)

Pages: 1 2

Tinder is now Promoting Their Own News Website - The Golden God - 12-03-2018

Looking through tinder this morning I was shown this ad in my stack:
[Image: ZbN2HOg.png]

Naturally curious I followed the ad to discover that tinder is now promoting "swipe life" stories.

This is their website where they publish stories they want their users to read.

What are some swipe life story headlines?

Non-Monogamy Diaries: 6 Days, 5 Dates, And A Boyfriend In Another City

How Staying at a Nude Swingers Resort Changed My View Of Sex and Relationships

I Want My Future Fiancé To Wear A Man-gagement Ring

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5332168]

Tinder is now Promoting Their Own News Website - Jozi - 12-03-2018

Tinder is a cancer that must be eradicated along with the other social media apps.

Tinder is now Promoting Their Own News Website - [email protected] - 12-03-2018

Tinder is dying. The only consumers are the men in the bottom 80% to get a small edge but even that isn't going to help them get anything above a 5 or 6. After trying to pay-to-win and walking away disappointed they move on to other platforms. So now Tinder is trying to cultivate their female base by telling them they aren't sluts just because they constantly sleep around. Like with any dating platform, once the females leave so will the men.

Tinder is now Promoting Their Own News Website - redpillage - 12-03-2018

How easily we are enslaved by our own desires. It is our own fault to be honest, having permitted unmitigated debauchery to consume our own communities for decades now.

To quote Putin: A nation that cannot protect its children [and women] does not have a future.

In the end we are doing ourselves and our own ancestors an incredible disservice by not fighting against this rampant corruption of society tooth and nail. We as men have an inherent responsibility to protect and shield our own kin, it's time to embrace that responsibility or we shall all die as slaves.

Tinder is now Promoting Their Own News Website - AntoniusofEfa - 12-03-2018

Quality of women on Tinder has gone down (considerably) for me in the last five years, although I have gained muscle mass and look generally better. I wonder what other thing is now under development at the Match Group. They own match, PlentyOfFish,meatic, OurTime, Twoo, OKC, LoveScout and Pairs.

Tinder is now Promoting Their Own News Website - Oak - 12-03-2018

This is going to drive away the few remaining decent girls on tinder. Women with any quality already feel ashamed of using the app, so being bombarded with stories about taking 5 dicks in 6 days isn't going to help. It used to be that you'd occasionally be struck by lightning and meet a human being with a soul using tinder. Those days are almost gone and this nonsense won't help.

Also, world-class projection here:

I’m An Asian Woman And I Refuse To Be Fetishized

Quote:Quote:

I too have dated men of various races and backgrounds. I’m open to dating anyone, so long as I’m attracted to them and they don’t fetishize me.

So why have my partners all been white?

Tinder is now Promoting Their Own News Website - Haig - 12-03-2018

to be honest, it doesn't matter if tinder is dying. The damage has already been done.

Its no coincidence that this app is called Tinder...It has lit a fire in the public sphere to burn down traditional dating.

Tinder is now Promoting Their Own News Website - jordypip23 - 12-03-2018

Quote: (12-03-2018 11:52 AM)Oak Wrote:  

This is going to drive away the few remaining decent girls on tinder. Women with any quality already feel ashamed of using the app, so being bombarded with stories about taking 5 dicks in 6 days isn't going to help. It used to be that you'd occasionally be struck by lightning and meet a human being with a soul using tinder. Those days are almost gone and this nonsense won't help.

I too have dated men of various races and backgrounds. I’m open to dating anyone, so long as I’m attracted to them and they don’t fetishize me.

So why have my partners all been white?

While I'm sure fetishizing is annoying for her, that chick is clearly exaggerating & displaying some insecurities about her racial background.

Tinder is now Promoting Their Own News Website - Barney - 12-03-2018

[Image: tindernpc-Copy.jpg]

Tinder is now Promoting Their Own News Website - AntoniusofEfa - 12-03-2018

Quote: (12-03-2018 12:36 PM)Barney Wrote:  

[Image: tindernpc-Copy.jpg]

What a catch.

Tinder is now Promoting Their Own News Website - kaotic - 12-03-2018

Tinder is definitely a dying platform - this "news" service is stupid and laughable.

Remember they're selling the app to men, not to women.

Men are the target and men are the ones buying the boost.

This is just another add on to make itself viewed as a female friendly company.

This is a nothing burger.

Tinder is now Promoting Their Own News Website - moneyshot - 12-03-2018

gayyyyyyy

Tinder is now Promoting Their Own News Website - debeguiled - 12-03-2018

^
^

Couldn't find a Bollywood themed nothing burger .gif I take it?

Quote: (12-03-2018 01:59 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

^
^

Well they don't eat meat for the most part so I couldn't find anything lol

Tinder is now Promoting Their Own News Website - debeguiled - 12-03-2018

Quote: (12-03-2018 02:06 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

^
^

Nothing burgers don't have any meat. That is the whole point.

[Image: 920x920.jpg]

[Image: mindblown.gif]

Tinder is now Promoting Their Own News Website - questor70 - 12-03-2018

Quote: (12-03-2018 11:52 AM)Oak Wrote:  

She'll miss the days when she was in demand (fetish-driven or not) when she's alone over 40 with a herd of cats.

Tinder is now Promoting Their Own News Website - porscheguy - 12-03-2018

I read a few of those articles.
1. I would like to have that lost time back.
2. They all sound like they were written by second year undergrads who think there’s profound meaning under every stone you step on.
3. The writers all strike me as boring, depressed people, who have traded true connections in favor of living up sexually liberated. They all seem very lonely.

All of the sites under the match umbrella are absolute shit.

Tinder is now Promoting Their Own News Website - CynicalContrarian - 12-03-2018

Not to mention.

Each & every time a chick goes onto Tinder & fails to find her proverbial prince to sweep her off her feet in some juvenile, romance fantasy.
She dies a little inside...
Especially after the random guy ejaculates inside her.

Tinder is not necessarily providing for underlying positive outcomes or even dopamine hits that these chicks crave.

Tinder is now Promoting Their Own News Website - Handsome Creepy Eel - 12-03-2018

Quote: (12-03-2018 02:10 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

Quote: (12-03-2018 02:06 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

^
^

Nothing burgers don't have any meat. That is the whole point.

[Image: 920x920.jpg]

You know what they call a Nothingburger in Europe?

A Beggar without cheese.

Tinder is now Promoting Their Own News Website - Donfitz007 - 12-03-2018

SO now that tinder is dying what's the best course to take. Is it better to focus on day game or be on the lookout for the next best APP. I personally say day game but many on here think day game is dead already.

Quote: (12-03-2018 07:43 PM)Donfitz007 Wrote:  

SO now that tinder is dying what's the best course to take. Is it better to focus on day game or be on the lookout for the next best APP. I personally say day game but many on here think day game is dead already.

ABA

Always be approaching, whenever you can.

Doesn't matter day or night, but that's an important skillset to always have.

Dating App's should supplement your game - the next best ones are Bumble and Hinge IMHO.

Tinder is now Promoting Their Own News Website - CynicalContrarian - 12-03-2018

On one hand, meeting chicks in bars worked well enough before social media. Half our parents probably met initially at a bar or party.
Yet they intend to make bar meetings double-plus un-good...

Even if Tinder crashed. Those very same slutty chicks should still be out there somewhere.
Yet you have the trend Anonymous Bosch noticed of an increasing prudishness of many chicks, as they become paranoid of being "assaulted" & "Me Too'ed".

Perhaps when it comes to dating, we'll have to be more opportunistic when a chick does appear positive.
Yet never get too attached to any one method, situation etc., when chicks today are even more awkward to deal with.

Tinder is now Promoting Their Own News Website - Hombre - 12-03-2018

Quote: (12-03-2018 07:48 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

ABA

Dating App's should supplement your game - the next best ones are Bumble and Hinge IMHO.

I have never had amazing luck on dating apps, except in Latin America, where I was like a rockstar. That said, I met up with and fucked so many girls from online that it got boring. I’d have to remind myself of girls’ names while on dates. This made me lazy when it came to normal approaches. That said, my most satisfying stories were always real-life approaches to bangs. Even if I had the same luck in the States, it would never be as satisfying as putting myself out there in the cold and striking fearlessly.

Tinder is now Promoting Their Own News Website - Hombre - 12-03-2018

Quote: (12-03-2018 07:48 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

ABA

I have never had amazing luck on dating apps, except in Latin America, where I was like a rockstar. That said, I met up with and fucked so many girls from online that it got boring. I’d have to remind myself of girls’ names while on dates. This made me lazy when it came to normal approaches. That said, my most satisfying stories were always real-life approaches to bangs. Even if I had the same luck in the States, it would never be as satisfying as putting myself out there in the cold and striking fearlessly.