Roosh V Forum
Dutch man marries Malaysian daughter of a sultan - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Dutch man marries Malaysian daughter of a sultan (/thread-64495.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Dutch man marries Malaysian daughter of a sultan - Svoboda - 08-26-2017

Dennis Verbaas (uses the name Dennis Muhammad Abdullah nowadays), 28 years old, married Aminah, 31 years old, daughter of the sultan of Johor.
[Image: 480x270.jpg]

He moved to Southeast Asia to pursue a career as a model
[Image: Billionaire-Mens-Equestrian-Styles-002.jpg]

He met Aminah in a bar. Aminah's father is the Sultan of Johor, a state in Malaysia. Malaysia has multiple sultan families, they lost most of their political powers but they are very wealthy.
[Image: 44%2B%25282%2529.jpg]

Looking better here:
[Image: Tunku-Tun-Aminah.jpg]

He turned muslim in 2015 ago when the relationship was made public and he was being prepared for the wedding. Something that was heavily publicised to make him "acceptable".

Dutch man marries Malaysian daughter of a sultan - YoungBlade - 08-26-2017

Don't dox me bro

Dutch man marries Malaysian daughter of a sultan - Suits - 08-26-2017

She's older than him.

Fail.

Dutch man marries Malaysian daughter of a sultan - Irenicus - 08-26-2017

Changed religion for a post wall pussy. Just like Jeb!

Double fail.

Quote: (08-26-2017 09:25 AM)YoungBlade Wrote:  

Don't dox me bro
[Image: laugh3.gif]

Dutch man marries Malaysian daughter of a sultan - thebassist - 08-26-2017

Quote: (08-26-2017 09:33 AM)Suits Wrote:  

She's older than him.

Fail.

Considering he's literally marrying into royalty as a Dutch dude with a modelling career in Malaysia (probably not the most lucrative line of work) I'd say it's a pretty fine deal.

Sure she's a few years older, but she's still pretty hot, and will likely age a lot better than most Euro girls anyway.

So I guess the question for this thread is WYM?

Dutch man marries Malaysian daughter of a sultan - Roosh - 08-26-2017

Quote:Quote:

He met Aminah in a bar.

How many other men did she meet in a bar?

[Image: TmAyeNZ.gif]

Dutch man marries Malaysian daughter of a sultan - cascadecombo - 08-26-2017

dude found a sugar momma who wasn't old and wrinkles, wonder if he get to slay in the side still.

Dutch man marries Malaysian daughter of a sultan - Captainstabbin - 08-26-2017

The sultan has several sons, this dude won't see any of the family money, won't be included in the family businesses and won't be respected.

How does a muslim girl get to be 31 without having children and still hanging out in bars? This woman is going to get tired of the marriage and invent some kind of abuse story to get out. Then Dennis will be lucky to keep his head.

Dutch man marries Malaysian daughter of a sultan - Suits - 08-26-2017

Quote: (08-26-2017 09:46 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

He met Aminah in a bar.

How many other men did she meet in a bar?

I met a woman in a bar in Malaysia once.

She was a whore.

Small update, I just found out it might not have been a bar but a cafe.
In Dutch the 2 words are more or less interchangable (and both are used in news about them) but in the English sources only the word cafe is used.

Any Malaysian here to clarify?

Dutch man marries Malaysian daughter of a sultan - Surreyman - 08-26-2017

Quote: (08-26-2017 09:57 AM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  

The sultan has several sons, this dude won't see any of the family money, won't be included in the family businesses and won't be respected.

How does a muslim girl get to be 31 without having children and still hanging out in bars? This woman is going to get tired of the marriage and invent some kind of abuse story to get out. Then Dennis will be lucky to keep his head.

Still though, there's got to be a lot of connections that can be leveraged to make some money here.

On the other hand, not knowing any male models, I don't know what to expect character-wise.

Dutch man marries Malaysian daughter of a sultan - Swooper - 08-26-2017

They met in a bar? I thought Muslims weren't allowed to drink?! Also, the lack of any ninja style coverings on her is unusual for a Muslim.

Dutch man marries Malaysian daughter of a sultan - 911 - 08-26-2017

Quote: (08-26-2017 09:57 AM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  

Fertility rates have been dropping in muslim countries like Malaysia, Turkey or Iran that aren't third world holes.

[Image: Malaysia-population-pyramid-2016.jpg]

[Image: ir-2020.png]

Within the middle classes of these countries, you have women going to college, delaying their marriages, and divorces becoming more common. Most of the demographic push is coming from poorer rural areas and urban slums. For third world countries like Bangladesh, Pakistan or Nigeria with smaller middle classes, you still have women marrying young and having lots of kids, though you are starting to see some tapering even in places like Indonesia or Pakistan.

[Image: indonesia-population-pyramid-2014.gif]

[Image: pakistan-population-pyramid-2014.gif]

[Image: nigeria-population-pyramid-2014.gif]

Nigeria's population went from 90 million in 1992 to 190 million today, that region is the worst demographic problem today, especially as it relates to current and future European migration. Its population is still growing at a 2.5% annual clip, which is huge.

[Image: ScreenHunter_16-Jul.-23-12.28-660x416.gif]

Dutch man marries Malaysian daughter of a sultan - Latinopan - 08-26-2017

Quote: (08-26-2017 09:40 AM)thebassist Wrote:  

Quote: (08-26-2017 09:33 AM)Suits Wrote:  

She's older than him.

Fail.

Considering he's literally marrying into royalty as a Dutch dude with a modelling career in Malaysia (probably not the most lucrative line of work) I'd say it's a pretty fine deal.

Sure she's a few years older, but she's still pretty hot, and will likely age a lot better than most Euro girls anyway.

So I guess the question for this thread is WYM?

Given how little money males models really make, yes, this is a good point.

On another note, It is becoming more common among younger men to don't care about marrying woman with higher socio-economic status than them, in the past sultan daughter would rather end up never married than marrying a commoner. Just like many young male actors are marrying older more well off women.

Dutch man marries Malaysian daughter of a sultan - kosko - 08-26-2017

Being a male model isn't about the money. You get laid to travel around, most times Asia, and you get to party and hang with other female models.

Overall I think this guy is kinda dumb. Top 1% looks and genetics, he would never have to hustle for anything. He is now basically stuck in a prison where he is wealthy, but can only fuck one girl now and has to change his religion which will limit his freedom even more.

Next, this like getting toys in the sandbox, false appearance of abundance when you are contained to a tight space. I would not imagine this royal family is like the Saudis who buy new cars every day and piss all over whores. They likely are more like the British Royals who have staff give then allowances/stipends and track and manage every penny that goes in and out. You want to fly to NYC to watch a Knicks game and some loser wealth manager has to crunch numbers and sign off on it. Basically you are a child. Fuck that.

She is also older than him which seems suspect. You telling me no suitable men in Malaysia who are she appropriate to marry her? Something is odd about that if dudes in her own culture toss her aside, Malaysian dudes probably view her as far to old.

Nor sure why I'm underwhelmed by this story, I somewhat think this young pup doesn't know what he is getting himself into. She likely loves the guy but the family only signed off on it likely for his fair skin. This reminds me of Hallie Berry when she used that model dude for his sperm. She got kicked up and had the kid then threw him into the best grinder, almost like a paying mantis.

Dutch man marries Malaysian daughter of a sultan - Simeon_Strangelight - 08-26-2017

Quote: (08-26-2017 11:29 AM)kosko Wrote:  

Being a male model isn't about the money. You get laid to travel around, most times Asia, and you get to party and hang with other female models.

Overall I think this guy is kinda dumb. Top 1% looks and genetics, he would never have to hustle for anything. He is now basically stuck in a prison where he is wealthy, but can only fuck one girl now and has to change his religion which will limit his freedom even more.

Next, this like getting toys in the sandbox, false appearance of abundance when you are contained to a tight space. I would not imagine this royal family is like the Saudis who buy new cars every day and piss all over whores. They likely are more like the British Royals who have staff give then allowances/stipends and track and manage every penny that goes in and out. You want to fly to NYC to watch a Knicks game and some loser wealth manager has to crunch numbers and sign off on it. Basically you are a child. Fuck that.

She is also older than him which seems suspect. You telling me no suitable men in Malaysia who are she appropriate to marry her? Something is odd about that if dudes in her own culture toss her aside. Malaysian dudes probably view bee as old.

Nor sure why I'm underwhelmed by this story, I somewhat think this young pup doesn't know what he is getting himself into. She likely loves the guy but the family only signed off on it likely for his fair skin. This reminds me of Hallie Berry when she used that model dude for his sperm. She got kicked up and had the kid then threw him into the best grinder, almost like a paying mantis.

I agree with Kosko here. Sure - he marries into the upper class and has convinced her father of being a good match. Maybe he is at least upper middle class or well-off, but it is not apparent.

On the other hand - she is attractive enough for him to actually love her for herself. Most men are Blue Pill out there. The family looks quite secular if she goes into bars on her own. In some of the Muslim countries the strict interpretation of Islam is for the lower classes - at the top they are having, pussy, wine, cocaine and a liberal Western education for both men and women.

And Kosko's assessment of cutting short all his life options forever are true as well. If they find him cheating, then I doubt that daddy will just grant him a divorce.

Quote: (08-26-2017 10:44 AM)Swooper Wrote:  

They met in a bar? I thought Muslims weren't allowed to drink?! Also, the lack of any ninja style coverings on her is unusual for a Muslim.

In her defence, both her and her brother (I think the crown prince) have taken a stance in women not needing a veil or hijab to be muslim. Her brother went so far to comment on twitter (on someone saying the princess wasn't a good muslim for not wearing a veil) that veils are for Arabs not for Malay and that it's a cultural thing.

Dutch man marries Malaysian daughter of a sultan - Samseau - 08-26-2017

It's not all stupid, however. He is basically cashing in on his good looks while he can. After 28 the youthful appearances start to fade forever. At 28 a man is basically right over the hump of his physical prime at 27. To ride out the 30's and beyond it becomes much more about status and lifestyle to get younger women.

So this guy probably thought this was the best deal he would likely ever get off on his looks alone (which we must remember, male looks do not count for much outside of attracting women). He probably gets along with her well to boot, and actually could see himself happy. He may even be in love, which is a plus.

It's an interesting lifestyle choice he's made to plant roots in Malaysia, but there is a ton that can go wrong for him too. Lots of risks there, but even if the marriage fails he can go home to Dutchland and tell everyone about his diverse marriage and ride the liberal gravy train. He probably has thought through Plan B to have pulled the trigger.

Little bit of back story, his parents in NL seem very average (his mom is a store clerk for a store that is as common in NL as walmart is in the USA). The guy used to play football at the local 3rd or 4rd league level club. He went to some school (not a uni or college, but the lowest level) where people go if they become something like a mechanic, installer, construction worker, work in a kitchen etc.
Interestingly in Malaysian press it said he played semi pro (some of his team mates would have earned a nice extra income on top of their normal job salary) and that after high school he "furthered his studies in installation engineering".

Them a few weeks ago
[Image: a33368380890bb152317a0d6108afbf0-1500825587.jpg]

The hat would be a dealbreaker for me LOL
[Image: ANP-52445528-e1502637665375.jpg]

Dutch man marries Malaysian daughter of a sultan - Simeon_Strangelight - 08-26-2017

Quote: (08-26-2017 12:44 PM)Svoboda Wrote:  

Little bit of back story, his parents in NL seem very average (his mom is a store clerk for a store that is as common in NL as walmart is in the USA). The guy used to play football at the local 3rd or 4rd league level club. He went to some school (not a uni or college, but the lowest level) where people go if they become something like a mechanic, installer, construction worker, work in a kitchen etc.
Interestingly in Malaysian press it said he played semi pro (some of his team mates would have earned a nice extra income on top of their normal job salary) and that after high school he "furthered his studies in installation engineering".

Well - that's quite some marrying up.

The only downside is that the daughters and sons will be Muslim - albeit it seems quite Westernized and liberal ones.

Who knows - he may be even in love - she is not unattractive.

Dutch man marries Malaysian daughter of a sultan - scorpion - 08-26-2017

He marries the daughter of a Sultan and they make him wear that hat?

I think they are trolling him:

[Image: latest?cb=20120320185508]

Dutch man marries Malaysian daughter of a sultan - Transsimian - 08-26-2017

Usually I don't care for celebrity gossip, but this'll be a good boost to the reputation of European men in Malaysia.

Edit: The Sultan has a gold plated 737! http://daily.bhaskar.com/news/TOP-sultan...1-PHO.html and his mother is English.

Dutch man marries Malaysian daughter of a sultan - VincentVinturi - 08-26-2017

Good looking guy (no homo). Not too bright though.