Roosh V Forum
One week in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Is this too long? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: One week in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Is this too long? (/thread-61208.html)

One week in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Is this too long? - NextStop100 - 02-11-2017

Going in July to spend around 10 days in Sao Paulo in the Vila Madalena area. Do you think this is too long of a trip? I'm considering splitting the trip up and going to Rio also, but probably wont do that and spend most of the time in Brazil.

I've done week-long trips before and usually end up getting bored after the 4th or 5th day, but since the flight to SP is so expensive, I want to stay as long as possible.

What are some things to do to keep me busy for a week in SP? (I dont speak Portuguese)

One week in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Is this too long? - dongiovanni - 02-11-2017

There are some great clubs in SP but 10 days is a long time for any concrete jungle. You should definitely see Rio- amazing city.

One week in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Is this too long? - luckskywalker - 02-11-2017

Depends on what you like, you could hit tons of clubs in here. Try going to more "high end" ones (D-Edge, Vila Mix) if you want to find more girls speaking english, there is some datasheets around here. I find the tourist stuff boring, except Parque Ibirapuera, so I can't say much about it. I also think that you should hit Rio or even Florianopolis, things will have the same vibe after 4-5 days and like you said, you will get bored. IDK your budget, but flights in here is quite expansive, you will pay around $70-100

One week in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Is this too long? - NextStop100 - 02-11-2017

I really think I should see Rio or Floripa. Not sure which one yet though

In São Paulo , what's better? Paulista Avenue or Vila Madalena? In terms of location, things to do, and safety?

One week in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Is this too long? - storm - 02-12-2017

After a week you should speek decent PR.

I am not sure what you are looking for but if you advertise on for example tinder (in 2016) as a gringo ou who speaks caveman level PR you can pull (i have done this).

One week in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Is this too long? - NextStop100 - 02-12-2017

Thanks. What other game tips do you have?

Brazilians seem very difficult and seem to react very negatively to direct game.

I'm matching a good amount of attractive women on tinder, getting their whatsapp, but the moment I mention having sex, they get extremely cold and say "I'm not that woman" "im not interested in casual sex"

They will flirt normally but the second I mention sex they get upset.

I wonder if a different approach is needed but since I don't know Portuguese, I'm SOL once we meet in person, so I'm trying to go direct before we meet.

One week in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Is this too long? - burownidl - 06-24-2017

Quote: (02-12-2017 07:16 AM)NextStop100 Wrote:  

Thanks. What other game tips do you have?

Brazilians seem very difficult and seem to react very negatively to direct game.

I'm matching a good amount of attractive women on tinder, getting their whatsapp, but the moment I mention having sex, they get extremely cold and say "I'm not that woman" "im not interested in casual sex"

They will flirt normally but the second I mention sex they get upset.

I wonder if a different approach is needed but since I don't know Portuguese, I'm SOL once we meet in person, so I'm trying to go direct before we meet.

NextStop100 - hope to hear back your experience in Brazil. I'm planning a trip to a 3rd tier city, called Itacare (surfing town) for 8 nights. Wondering what kind of game works and doesn't, both online and in person.
Also, anyone from USA that's had to get the VISA for Brazil, is there a reliable website i should be using?
Thanks.