Roosh V Forum
The Ultimate Isolation Move - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: The Ultimate Isolation Move (/thread-6079.html)

Pages: 1 2

The Ultimate Isolation Move - thegmanifesto - 08-19-2011

Last night:

At the "hot" restaurant (I use that term loosely, the average Spanish restaurant would give this place an 80's Skinhead "bootparty") with 4 of my friends from back when I was packing a No.2 pencil (elementary school).

We have the best table in the house.

My friend says, "Wow, there are some hot girls walking in"

I, of course, throw my napkin down, and say, "I will go swoop them" (I have a reputation to uphold and all that).

Post up at the bar.

Some fly girls around.

Find the target. Form fitting cocktail dress. High heels. Fly.

Spit some Game.

I take the risk: "Let's go smoke"

- Pivotal moment these days in Southern California, as so many girls are in this part of the world have bought the hype, hook, line and Hitler.

She says, "Yeah, let's go. I really only smoke when I drink"

Isolation. In a classic sense.

Fast forward 2 hours: doggy style.

Here is the thing the "PUA" fuzzy top hat, pony tail on the top of the head crowd won't tell you:

"Mini-dates", "Isolation", all that BS is best achieved with a Cancer Stick.

No need to make it fancy boys, just keep it old-school.

(Side note: I did this sh*t with a debilitating back injury. I play hard, even when hurt.)

The Ultimate Isolation Move - MikeCF - 08-19-2011

"Cigarette game" is crucial, man, especially when rolling dolo.

When you're outside smoking, no chick asks where your friends are. Plus, it builds rapport.

I bring clove cigarettes and a Bugatti lighter. Everyone looks around when you light up a clove. "What's that smell?" You're handing them out like a boss. Then you light up a stick with a torch Bugatti.

It also doesn't hurt if you have a J stashed in the box of sticks. Flash it to the girl. "Let's find somewhere to smoke this."

The Ultimate Isolation Move - Vicious - 08-19-2011

Clove cigs are outlawed in the US now I hear for health reasons (oh the irony!). That does not bode well for my upcoming trip to Vegas. Any alternates.

The Ultimate Isolation Move - Samseau - 08-19-2011

I'm a fan of smoking when going out as well. I want to get a nice cigarette case complete with pre-rolled cigs. Hand-rolled is so much better, I get a way better high.

Any advice on a good cigarette case?

Quote: (08-19-2011 01:32 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

Clove cigs are outlawed in the US now I hear for health reasons (oh the irony!). That does not bode well for my upcoming trip to Vegas. Any alternates.

Never heard this, and bought Djarum blacks recently.

The Ultimate Isolation Move - Vicious - 08-19-2011

Quote: (08-19-2011 02:36 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kretek

Quote:Quote:

As of September 22, 2009 the clove cigarette was no longer legal to sell or distribute in the US, and cigarettes purchased overseas are subject to seizure by U.S. Customs.

Philip Morris lobbied the ban, that's a shock!

Anyhow, if you're on site and telling me this is not the case then I believe you...

Quote: (08-19-2011 02:43 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

Quote: (08-19-2011 02:36 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kretek

Quote:Quote:

As of September 22, 2009 the clove cigarette was no longer legal to sell or distribute in the US, and cigarettes purchased overseas are subject to seizure by U.S. Customs.

Philip Morris lobbied the ban, that's a shock!

Anyhow, if you're on site and telling me this is not the case then I believe you...

Incredible and outrageous.

Here's Wiki's word on Djarum:

Now to purchase any type of kretek it must be classified as a cigar. The current Djarum Black cloves are now rolled in tobacco paper, making it a cigarillo. As of 2010, in the United States Djarum Blacks are available again in smaller 12 pack cigars. However these 12 packs are not allowed to be displayed.

The Ultimate Isolation Move - alecks - 08-19-2011

smoke game is fucking brilliant.i used to smoke when i drink but got sick of it and its wierd asking a bird to go outside (youd assume itd be for a smoke).but i have to say,its a great rapport builder.a lay is WAY more likely to happen.

The Ultimate Isolation Move - jariel - 08-19-2011

Quote: (08-19-2011 12:14 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

It also doesn't hurt if you have a J stashed in the box of sticks. Flash it to the girl. "Let's find somewhere to smoke this."

+1

The Ultimate Isolation Move - blurb - 08-19-2011

For the non-smokers, has anyone ever heard of chocolate cigars? The ones that are edible. Where do you get them? I'm looking for an alternative to actual cigarettes, and I'm thinking this just might be it.

The Ultimate Isolation Move - rockdaspot - 08-21-2011

I've always be jealous of guys that smoke for this reason.

I need to think of an alternative...

The Ultimate Isolation Move - jariel - 08-21-2011

Quote: (08-19-2011 09:57 PM)blurb Wrote:  

For the non-smokers, has anyone ever heard of chocolate cigars? The ones that are edible. Where do you get them? I'm looking for an alternative to actual cigarettes, and I'm thinking this just might be it.

So when everyone reaches for a grit, and some cool dude busts out his black ice zippo to spark them up, you're going to pull a Snickers out of your back pocket?

The Ultimate Isolation Move - Moma - 08-22-2011

HAHAHAHA America is a funny land. LOLOLOLOL banning clove cigs for health reasons ahahahahaha

The Ultimate Isolation Move - iknowexactly - 08-22-2011

I've written thousands of health reports for people in nursing homes, which is a pretty slick isolation move- for yourself.

My unscientific memory indicates the great majority of those under 60 years of age who were in nursing homes seemed to be smokers from their history.

It's not just the cancer sweepstakes you're enjoying, there's emphysema, heart attacks, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease which is basically your gummed up, irreparable lungs not being able to absorb oxygen-- and for which there's really no treatment, and the grand prize: strokes, which can and do change you from a confident, alert person into a half-paralyzed, drooling, slurring invalid who clearly remembers how they declined so hugely in one day.

But look at the bright side-- I think it reduces the chance of Alzheimer's because you'll likely be dead.

The Ultimate Isolation Move - Vicious - 08-22-2011

Quote: (08-22-2011 02:31 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

I've written thousands of health reports for people in nursing homes, which is a pretty slick isolation move- for yourself

I don't think anyone hear doubts the lethality of smoking. It's simply a means to an end, another tool in your arsenal to get to the bang. Personally whenever I smoke I just puff it right back out, no one can ever tell.

The Ultimate Isolation Move - Gmac - 08-22-2011

The only part of my health that I'm willing to sacrifice for game is increased STD risk, liver destruction, and lack of sleep.

The Ultimate Isolation Move - MikeCF - 08-22-2011

Quote: (08-22-2011 02:31 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

My unscientific memory indicates the great majority of those under 60 years of age who were in nursing homes seemed to be smokers from their history.

My unscientific memory indicates the great majority of those under 60 years of age had constipation problems from having sticks up their asses.

The Ultimate Isolation Move - Riker - 08-22-2011

I heard if you don't smoke more than 4 or 5 cigs in a day it shouldn't be that bad right? From what I can tell most people that get stuff smoke a pack a day for years and years.

The Ultimate Isolation Move - YoungGunner - 08-22-2011

I would have no idea but maybe davidoff cigarettes?

The Ultimate Isolation Move - iknowexactly - 08-22-2011

Quote: (08-22-2011 05:32 PM)Riker Wrote:  

I heard if you don't smoke more than 4 or 5 cigs in a day it shouldn't be that bad right? From what I can tell most people that get stuff smoke a pack a day for years and years.

I don't know how the risk ramps up, there should be pretty easy to find research. I don't think the risk is near zero under 5, or some other low number, per day.

One statistic I've read is that only 2% of medical doctors smoke, that ought to clue you in a bit.

I think the idea of not inhaling is good to some extent. I've also read chewing is safer, because it tends to gives you mouth and throat cancer, which have significantly higher survival rates than the deadly lung cancer.

However chewing is probably chick repellant, not an "in."

Maybe these new electric cigarettes could be used as a prop if presented with the right salesmanship.

The Ultimate Isolation Move - MikeCF - 08-23-2011

I don't smoke because it gives you wrinkles. It dries the skin. It's toxic to your looks.

That said, a couple of clove cigarettes as a pick-up prop aren't going to give you cancer or wrinkle your face.

Balance.

The Ultimate Isolation Move - Riker - 08-23-2011

Quote: (08-22-2011 11:52 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

Quote: (08-22-2011 05:32 PM)Riker Wrote:  

I don't know how the risk ramps up, there should be pretty easy to find research. I don't think the risk is near zero under 5, or some other low number, per day.

One statistic I've read is that only 2% of medical doctors smoke, that ought to clue you in a bit.

I think the idea of not inhaling is good to some extent. I've also read chewing is safer, because it tends to gives you mouth and throat cancer, which have significantly higher survival rates than the deadly lung cancer.

However chewing is probably chick repellant, not an "in."

Maybe these new electric cigarettes could be used as a prop if presented with the right salesmanship.

In argentina I think over 50% of the doctors smoke hehehe....

I don't think the electric cigarettes can be pulled off, I think people would think you're a douche.

Someone told me they read this book that said that smoking was attractive because it says "look how good my genes are, I'm so naturally healthy and strong that I can smoke poison"

Like gazelles supposedly do this little jump that slows them down when they run away from lions/cheetahs so that the cat will see the gazelle and realize that if the gazelle wasn't super fast it wouldn't risk doing that little jump that slows them down a bit and so both animals don't waste energy in the chase. So its like doing something negative to yourself that shows your strength/health.

The Ultimate Isolation Move - Caligula - 08-23-2011

Quote: (08-23-2011 02:07 PM)Riker Wrote:  

Someone told me they read this book that said that smoking was attractive because it says "look how good my genes are, I'm so naturally healthy and strong that I can smoke poison"

Like gazelles supposedly do this little jump that slows them down when they run away from lions/cheetahs so that the cat will see the gazelle and realize that if the gazelle wasn't super fast it wouldn't risk doing that little jump that slows them down a bit and so both animals don't waste energy in the chase. So its like doing something negative to yourself that shows your strength/health.

It's called the handicap principle: http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2008/06/1...principle/

The Ultimate Isolation Move - FretDancer - 08-23-2011

G, do you only throw that line when you've seen her smoking before or at least have an idea that she smokes? I can see peer pressure working in this scenario specially if you have DHVed alot, but what about really non smoking chicks?

The Ultimate Isolation Move - thegmanifesto - 08-23-2011

"Someone told me they read this book that said that smoking was attractive because it says "look how good my genes are, I'm so naturally healthy and strong that I can smoke poison"

This is a huge part of it.

"G, do you only throw that line when you've seen her smoking before or at least have an idea that she smokes?"

I do it either way.

I use it is a qualifier as well. If a girl doesn't like smoking, she probably won't like me. I don't change for girls.

G's don't change for a girl, they adapt to him.

"I can see peer pressure working in this scenario specially if you have DHVed alot, but what about really non smoking chicks?"

You will be surprised about how many "non-smoking" girls will smoke out at night.

And if they don't they can still come for "some fresh air" and watch.

And if they don't want to do that, again, you have just qualified her out.

More I think about this, this really is the Ultimate Game Move.

A qualifier, rapport builder, Sexual tension builder, and Isolation move all in one.

What more do you want?