Roosh V Forum
Blue balls and last minute resistance - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Blue balls and last minute resistance (/thread-57129.html)

Pages: 1 2

Blue balls and last minute resistance - Bycicleguy - 07-19-2016

Game wisdom says that when a girl suddenly decides she doesn't want to bang when you have your dick out and are fingering her pussy, you should pretend you don't care and just lay like if nothing happened for a while and then try again.

I had this situations when no matter what the girl just didn't wanted to bang or provide a relase (blowjob, handjob) for hours, then they decided to give it up at the morning. There are also nights when they just don't want to do it claiming it is too soon, but still want to spend the night. You really don't know when is when.

I'm the only one who gets extremely uncomforable with this? I mean I hate it and literally makes me appreciate more to be with just one girl, because the pain of of blueballs is just unbearable to me, a lot of times I have to jerk off in the bathroom so I can avoid the pain, and then if they suddenly decide to bang I'm not really that interested because I already busted a nut

Maybe it has to be with age also, I'm talking about 18-22 years old. I don't think older woman like to cocktease or play the innocent girl as much.

What do you guys do?

Blue balls and last minute resistance - 456 - 07-19-2016

Time-tested solution:

Jerk off while she's still right there. Frame is "well if you aren't helping, I gotta relieve these blue balls".

Many times she'll get inspired to Help with this -- it could lead to a handjob, blowjob, or sex. Or neither, but at least you finish.

I've even done it like "come over here, I'm gonna finish on your boobs if anything" or whatever.

As silly as it sounds, and as "defeated" as you might feel in the moment where she's denying you sex, there she is in your(her) bedroom, with your cock out, and it's only natural to finish.

I've done this on the rare non-bang first date, thinking "she'll never call me again, fuck it, here goes nothing!" -- and the girls without fail eagerly called the next day to set up another hang where we banged. They respect it even if they weren't willing to facilitate.

It's counter-intuitive but almost always leads to a BETTER OUTCOME than just giving up. Never finish in the bathroom -- she may not want to fuck, but she's not given a reason for you to be ashamed of your nudity / sexuality.

Blue balls and last minute resistance - Bycicleguy - 07-19-2016

I have done that also, I guess it depends of what you see, most of the times I had this problem girl is taken by the moment and lets you almost fuck but then she remember she is a "good girl" and doesn't even want to touch your dick until she "knows you better". In this cases I adopted jerking off in the bathroom because they don't even realize I did it so it comes more natural to act like I don't care if we fuck and I just want to hang out with her.

If the girl at least touches it or doesn't seem so concerned then I don't care to do it in front of her.

Still the problem with the first scenario is when I do this and suddenly they are up for the bang and I don't want it so much anymore.

Blue balls and last minute resistance - El Padrone - 07-19-2016

1) Ignore her
2) Discreetly record your interaction after that
3) Tell her you're calling someone else
4) Tell her she's free to hang around to watch
5) She storms out and files a rape charge because of your "nerve". Refute allegation with audio proof and sue her to within an inch of her life.

Blue balls and last minute resistance - Ghost Tiger - 07-19-2016

Visibly show your disappointment with her and either threaten to kick her or out or leave. You have to become a negotiator and that means recognizing what it is that you have that she wants: your time. Threaten to take it away from her and be prepared to actually follow through if she tries to call your bluff. You will probably find that this tactic works and she relents and gives up the pussy, in which case, you should fuck her and then still kick her out or leave THAT TIME since she made you negotiate, just to teach her a lesson and train her to act right. What women are doing in these situations is testing your masculinity. She wants to see if you want her bad enough to resort to these types of alpha male tactics.

Oblige her.

Blue balls and last minute resistance - RatInTheWoods - 07-19-2016

Jerking off, kicking her out, demanding.. all a bit beta.

Shit like this is going to happen, and game theory is right - you have to just roll over and go to sleep.

Don't show her you are pissed, don't demand and don't jerk yourself off.

But don't ever contact her or answer her calls/texts again.

Blue balls and last minute resistance - Pride male - 07-19-2016

Agree and amplify.

Blue balls and last minute resistance - 456 - 07-19-2016

@rattie,

Jerking off isn't beta if it's a scenario where you know she's into you, but just having her own hangups about whether the lay will happen that first* night. I'm assuming they were already hooking up a bit. It's just like, I'm a man, let me shamelessly finish this shit, and then we can relax. Go if you want. To me that's not needy (since it literally does not require her), and it's not supplication -- it's a healthy selfishness and dose of zero-fucks-given.

*This scenario, in my eyes, is only acceptable and worth trying to "solve" if on the first night of possible sex. Otherwise, she's just not that into you.

Blue balls and last minute resistance - Cronus - 07-19-2016

This happened to me this last weekend. I get this girl's number off tinder and she wants to come over and "hang out." She gets to my house and I can tell she's really into me. Lots of eye contact, touching, and etc. Once I go to escalate she keeps pushing my hand away saying "not tonight." From what I gathered, she must have been a recent victim of a pump and dump.

We make out for at least two hours with plenty of petting and touching. At one point I had her on top of me grinding my dick into oblivion. Again the same response, "not tonight, not tonight."

Eventually, boredom came in and told her to go home. The next night she invited me to her house and the same thing happened. I got her naked this time and right before penetration she started her "not tonight" spiel again. It was the first time I was teased so hard and got nothing out of it. Soon after, I left.

In my world, it's time over pussy. One of the main vibes I got from her was TIME-HO. This chick wanted to do relationship stuff like cuddling, watching movies and spending the night with no sexual investment on her part. I have a three date rule. Unless I really like the chick she has three dates to put out in some form. This was her second, but because she was such a dry tease she might not get a third.

My suggestion is when they do that, leave. Show no emotions either. You've suddenly become busy. Don't be the cuddle-buddy that stays with her all night to get denied sex in the morning. Maybe before leaving, jerk off right next to her. It may get her motivated.

Bonus points if you use her sheets to clean up.

Blue balls and last minute resistance - LINUX - 07-19-2016

Quote: (07-19-2016 12:09 PM)Bycicleguy Wrote:  

Game wisdom says that when a girl suddenly decides she doesn't want to bang when you have your dick out and are fingering her pussy, you should pretend you don't care and just lay like if nothing happened for a while and then try again.

I had this situations when no matter what the girl just didn't wanted to bang or provide a relase (blowjob, handjob) for hours, then they decided to give it up at the morning. There are also nights when they just don't want to do it claiming it is too soon, but still want to spend the night. You really don't know when is when.

I'm the only one who gets extremely uncomforable with this? I mean I hate it and literally makes me appreciate more to be with just one girl, because the pain of of blueballs is just unbearable to me, a lot of times I have to jerk off in the bathroom so I can avoid the pain, and then if they suddenly decide to bang I'm not really that interested because I already busted a nut

Maybe it has to be with age also, I'm talking about 18-22 years old. I don't think older woman like to cocktease or play the innocent girl as much.

What do you guys do?

What you can do and what you should do are completely different things.

The best thing that you can do is kick her ass out. Tell her your life is short, you're aware of your mortality, and you need a woman in your life who is more sensual and loving than she is and if she can't be that person, she needs to hit the road and stop wasting your time. If she likes you, she will change her mind, assuming she isn't on her period, and in that case, she will usually tell you.

And you should mean that, don't waste your time with women who aren't sexual; and don't risk your life on a potential rape claim.

Are you going to miss out on some potential notches -- absolutely.

Is it worth it -- yes.

Blue balls and last minute resistance - Jagnum - 07-20-2016

I don't like to quote myself, but...

Wrote a lot of LMR stuff recently on the Player's Lounge. See if any of this works for you next time.

Quote: (07-10-2016 07:09 PM)Jagnum Wrote:  

Got her upstairs without a problem, but a ton of last minute resistance. I’ve not dealt with last minute resistance like this in a long time. For at least the first 30 minutes, she pulled my hands away anytime I ran them over her breasts.

“We’re not going to have sex tonight.”
“I’m not having sex with you.”
“I usually hang out with more muscular guys.”
“Stop moving so quickly.”
"What are you doing?"
“Help me strap my bra back on” (This last one I told her firmly, “No." and "I’m not dressing you." She strapped her own bra back on, but five minutes later, it was off for good.).

My response to her statements:
“Listen…I’m going to keep dirty talking you because it’s hot and I see you getting turned on. But I’m not interested in having sex with you or anyone who isn’t 100% into it. If you’re not down...you can scratch the back of my head until I pass out.”

This is an extremely effective response to push-pull her in the bedroom if you continue to encounter a lot of LMR. To let her know I'm outcome independent and my standards are that she be 100% down if she wants to be fucked.

I got up to get water. I got up to get her water. I got up to go the bathroom. The usual two steps back, one step forward.

I dirty talk her to turn her on. How I'm going to use my lips and explore her entire body. How much she fucking loves it when I suck on her tits.

After about 45 minutes of her on my bed:

Her: “What are you doing?”
Me: “I’m taking your pants off…just so I can feel your legs.”
Her: “Okay, but promise me one thing. We’re not going to have sex tonight.”
Me: “We are not going to have sex tonight.”

Again agree. Always agree with her. Finally get her pants off, she was wearing this sexy red thong, then start massaging her body. Her back, massaging her legs, rubbing her feet. Just slowly turning her on.

Now she’s getting turned on and I can see it. It’s been an hour of her on my bed probably 3:45 am by now, and I put my finger into her pussy. She’s loving it. Now, I pull her underwear off without much resistance.

Her: “You promised we’re not having sex tonight.”
Me: “You’re right, we’re not having sex tonight.”

I go down on her for a few minutes and eat her out.

Let her rub my cock. This is important. Once she feels the cock with her hands, that all she’ll be thinking about.

Quote: (09-01-2015 12:10 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Im summary Stop trying to take her clothes off and go for the handjob.

Repeat after me

I will not be getting the pussy before I get a handjob

I go down on her again, for another minute. She is getting extremely wet now.

I jump off the bed and go find a condom, and of course the classic Roosh line:

“I want to get something just to be safe, for rubbing.”

Get the condom on, I get extremely hard from these one-night stand girls. I rub it outside her vagina for a bit, and then go in, but she pulls me out.

“No, no, just rubbing.”
“Okay just rubbing.”

For another minute, then the cheesiest line out there:

“Just the tip, I only want to feel what it’s like inside of you.”

But this works. It fits within her frame of “we’re not having sex.”

I put in the tip for three seconds, and then she pulls me out. Does that count as a notch? Open question to the forum.

But then, before I know it, she pulls me in towards her. She grabs my cock, and slides it into her wet little pussy. She’s finally over her resistance. It was starting to get light out, it must have been 4:30 am, one hour and forty-five minutes after she got to my house. The deed was done.

Not sure where you are in your game or what your game is. LINUX speaks from a place of wisdom. But might not be the right approach for your game. Being extremely blunt can backfire unless you totally mean it, will stand by it, and it's extremely easy for you to bed new women.

Women need four things from you:

Comfort. Attraction. Standards. Arousal. In which of these is your game weak?

I'd add for your situation, you might try to tell her in reluctance for a hand job:

"You're really going to make me do this myself? I don't mind. You're so sexy. You'll do it a lot better than I can."

If she still says no, then you pull back, leave the room, get water, etc...Act like it's no big deal. If you seem upset in even the slightest, women can smell it, and they'll lose interest in you fast.

If she isn't giving you a handjob after you pleasure her (fingering, oral), stop fingering her. Don't reward bad behavior. But be patient as well. Patience and persistence will get you laid.

I've found younger women in the 18 - 22 age range to be more horny and DTF than the 22+ crowd, provided you can get them back to your bedroom. They get turned on like crazy. Start dirty talking her. Eat her out. Rub your dick on the outside of her underwear. Tell her you're going to put in just the tip, you just want to feel what it's like inside of her. Stop working off her rational brain, and she'll be aroused and driven into a frenzy.

Blue balls and last minute resistance - Rawmeo - 07-20-2016

I usually say "It doesn't work that way" and put her hand on my dick. If I get too much resistance or too much cockyness, I tell her to get out and walk to get a taxi (from my house, she has to walk around 500m in a dark street to get to the road where taxis are). If it's past midnight, they start to be scared of that, and just put out.

Blue balls and last minute resistance - tomzestatlu - 07-20-2016

This happened to me recently. I tried it for few hours, used more ways including violence, nothing worked, so I let her go that evening.
We met 2 days later and I got it from her. Now we are often seeing each other and she is really good. Maybe it was beta seeing her again, but definitely worth it.

Blue balls and last minute resistance - 1026 - 07-20-2016

tomzestatlu [ 0]
This happened to me recently. I tried it for few hours, used more ways including violence,***

Am I missing something..?

Blue balls and last minute resistance - tomzestatlu - 07-20-2016

Quote: (07-20-2016 01:47 PM)1026 Wrote:  

tomzestatlu [ 0]
This happened to me recently. I tried it for few hours, used more ways including violence,***

Am I missing something..?

[Image: biggrin.gif] I wouldn´t hit girl. But one of the options was, that she likes it rough.

Blue balls and last minute resistance - Satoshi - 07-20-2016

Quote: (07-20-2016 05:16 AM)Rawmeo Wrote:  

I usually say "It doesn't work that way" and put her hand on my dick. If I get too much resistance or too much cockyness, I tell her to get out and walk to get a taxi (from my house, she has to walk around 500m in a dark street to get to the road where taxis are). If it's past midnight, they start to be scared of that, and just put out.

This is a bit disturbing. I would be ashamed of myself doing such thing, not posting about it on a public forum.

Blue balls and last minute resistance - DonnyGately - 07-20-2016

The answer is always there should never be LMR. You have not gamed properly.

The goal is NOT to get her back to your pad. The goal is to make her want to fuck you more than ANYTHING else that night.

I don't bring girls back to my place if it's not on. If you ain't getting the IOIs, why are you wasting time on her.

Plus I need my sleep. Nobody got time for that BS.

Blue balls and last minute resistance - Repo - 07-21-2016

If its on the first date, I give another chance. 9 times out of 10 if I fingered her or took any of her clothes off first date, I get the bang second date. If you get that far first date, and she still wants to see you again but you dont get the bang second date, it must be your game. You never know what her reason is, hell maybe she already fucked a different guy that morning. Don't sweat it. Tell you need to leave and then call another girl.

Blue balls and last minute resistance - asdfk - 07-21-2016

DonnyGate makes a solid point. It's not her job to get you off. It's your job to make her desire you so much, that she is begging you to fuck her.

If she doesn't want to fuck you or "provide a release", it's because:
- She think you'll be a bad lay.
- She is not horny.
- She She thinks you are selfish.

Girls won't confront you, and it's very hard to read in the moment what the problem exactly is.

However, the solution is just to turn them on to such a degree that all rationality goes out of the window. Luckily, girls are generally very sensitive to getting turned on, and don't have a lot of common sense to begin with.

If I read those stories about just taking your dick out or putting her hand on your junk, I view it as an epic fail. If you have to do that, you are not at the same wavelength as her and you should turn her on more. It's way more satisfactory to have a chick suck on your shit like it's the fountain of youth. It's not that difficult and it saves such a headache and blue balls in the process.

Edit: I read a lot in the above answers about fingering. That's not what I do. Think dominant and slow foreplay. without a lot of sexual touching. The point is to amp up desire, not to rub her clit until she comes. The moment you give in to her desire, it goes down; she got what she wanted. You are not trading favours here. You are turning her on so she will crave the actual sex. The desire has to go up all through your interaction.

Blue balls and last minute resistance - Rawmeo - 07-23-2016

I agree with that too, if the girl isn't willing to sleep with you, you haven't properly turned her on. Remember, men use logic, girls use feelings. So you must play with her feelings to turn her on before making a physical move.

@Satoshi: I don't enjoy doing that either, and yes part of me thinks it can be shameful, but it's still better than getting blue balls. We just make the difference between a situation where the bang "just doesn't happen", and where she is trying to blueball you.

For example, I invited a chick to my place to watch a movie, and I had the intention of fucking her. However, right after the movie (there was only kissing and I hadn't time to move further), she told me she had to go because of work. I didn't try anything more, and just drove her home. I know how to be humane.

The scenario I described ("put out or get out") applies once we are in bed, and part of her clothes are off. At this point, stopping would be disrespectful because I'm hard as a horse and she's dripping wet. This would be a very painful blueballing, so I pull this card.

A girl who just "isn't into it" or won't fuck because of logistics will get better treatment than that.

Blue balls and last minute resistance - 456 - 07-24-2016

Revising my earlier knee-jerk response to this -- because I agree with @DonnyGately and @asdfk -- in hindsight, my "jerk off now" moves were when I was with a girl who was into me, but I had drank past the point of turning her on with suave charm, perhaps getting a little sloppy. Maybe I was relying on booze in some instances when younger.

In the past few years, I rarely have more than 3 drinks on a first or second date -- and I fully agree, the real goal is to get a girl turned on and in heat -- which can be done anywhere, at the bar, on the sidewalk, etc.

Blue balls and last minute resistance - OCZ - 07-24-2016

Quote: (07-19-2016 01:52 PM)Cronus Wrote:  

This happened to me this last weekend. I get this girl's number off tinder and she wants to come over and "hang out." She gets to my house and I can tell she's really into me. Lots of eye contact, touching, and etc. Once I go to escalate she keeps pushing my hand away saying "not tonight." From what I gathered, she must have been a recent victim of a pump and dump.

We make out for at least two hours with plenty of petting and touching. At one point I had her on top of me grinding my dick into oblivion. Again the same response, "not tonight, not tonight."

Eventually, boredom came in and told her to go home. The next night she invited me to her house and the same thing happened. I got her naked this time and right before penetration she started her "not tonight" spiel again. It was the first time I was teased so hard and got nothing out of it. Soon after, I left.

In my world, it's time over pussy. One of the main vibes I got from her was TIME-HO. This chick wanted to do relationship stuff like cuddling, watching movies and spending the night with no sexual investment on her part. I have a three date rule. Unless I really like the chick she has three dates to put out in some form. This was her second, but because she was such a dry tease she might not get a third.

My suggestion is when they do that, leave. Show no emotions either. You've suddenly become busy. Don't be the cuddle-buddy that stays with her all night to get denied sex in the morning. Maybe before leaving, jerk off right next to her. It may get her motivated.

Bonus points if you use her sheets to clean up.

I like the three date rule, it saves a lot of energy and time. And as you said if you stay after she went jus teasing you all night, she will find that she has some kind of power over your balls and do that to you for fun.

Blue balls and last minute resistance - General Stalin - 07-24-2016

Linux said it best - don't waste your time.

I have a rule that I don't share my bed with strange women who I'm not fucking. I had to enforce this rule a month ago or so. Had this giant-tall blonde bitch hit me up in the middle of the night drunk wanted to get together. Seemed like a clean-cut case of booty call. I pick her up and bring her to mine because she lives with parents. I get her close to naked and she is not going to give it up. Says she just wants to cuddle and sleep - so I tell her I'm not sharing my bed with a girl who doesn't want to have sex. Told her she could sleep on my couch downstairs or leave. Only spent about 30 minutes at my place from when I bought her in the door to when I gave her the boot.

[Image: e65.gif]

Blue balls and last minute resistance - mrganteng - 07-25-2016

This has happened to me 3 times now in the past 6 months.

Very irritating and it's difficult to know what to do. Emotion building up inside.

I need to work on playing it cool rather than showing my frustration. As mentioned previously, girls are pros at picking up on fustration/ anger emotions.

This just happened an hour ago to me.

First date, coffee, came back to mine. Lots of flirting in the coffee shop- seems like she's into me. A bit of LMR getting back to mine but i convince her ok. She ends up blue-balling me after I go further than the kiss.

QUESTION: RE: Inviting a girl back to your place. If there's signs of resistance... excuses- is it best to pull out and accept that she's not dtf or would you still try and get her back by some persuasion?

I just find it irritating when girls don't understand the code of when a guy asks you if you want to 'come back to my place' it means he wants to fuck. I wish it was that simple but girls like to play with time. Guys game for sex but girls seem to game for time/ attention.

Blue balls and last minute resistance - DonnyGately - 07-25-2016

You should be getting more than a kiss in terms of kino before you invite her back. Can you touch her neck? Her thighs?